Now This Is A Fighting Stick

Inky

If you are a Solo player, this Stick is good:

dc-rumblefighterstick.jpg

If you have friends that want to get their a$$ kicked by you, then:

dc-mini-twin-stick.jpg

Here is the DC-2-XBOX connection (also a PS2-2-XBOX and a Saturn-2-XBOX connection):

xbox-magicbox.jpg

And Here; The DC-2-PC connection (also a PS2-2-PC and a Saturn-2-PC connection):

3in1pcjoybox.jpg

Lik-Sang.... How I love yee... :lol:

I had one of those blaze twin sticks for the ps1 many years ago. i got it for about 30 bucks. it did the job but didn't last too long.

Xx1LLMAT1CxX have you used the redoctane sticks? and replaced the stock stick with one from Happ? I was already thinking of this but haven't cracked teh case to see how everything is connected inside. I noticed happ has alot of different sticks. which do you recommend? besides the 40 dollar optical ones. heheh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i bought acouple of the redoctane psx and xbox arcades sticks...I have mixed feelings about the quality of them..cuz some of the sticks that I bought had bad soldering or missing soldering on some of the buttons..but I easily fixed them by re-soldering them...Other that than it was alright.....As for the happ sticks, I recommend using the Competition or Universal sticks...

Check this out at Lik-Sang:

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...2e42ae8952ff7c4

It's a XBOX Controller adaptor for the PC! It's only $12.90.

That's still MUCH cheaper all together than the X-Arcade.

But what about your deal with X Arcade? Aren't you going to support yourself. :-D

But I'm still wary of getting a joystick. My Sidewinder treats me great, but I would like a more arcade like experience. Aaah! So much confusion. I just might get the one that garage got and replace the stick with a competition stick from Happs.

But what about your deal with X Arcade? Aren't you going to support yourself.  :-D

But I'm still wary of getting a joystick. My Sidewinder treats me great, but I would like a more arcade like experience. Aaah! So much confusion. I just might get the one that garage got and replace the stick with a competition stick from Happs.

Yeah, but if I am not going to buy it, then I doubt anyone else is. :D

Well people forget that 9 times out of 10, you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, That's a great price but at the same time your only gonna get about 30$ value out of it. I doubt it has any real durability or quality to it because of the price. That's like going to buy a 1000$ used car and expecting the performance of a Ferrari. It's a great price but I wouldn't expect too much from it. That's just my opinion for I've had a similar joystick and I basically got what I paid for it: 25$.

Well people forget that 9 times out of 10, you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, That's a great price but at the same time your only gonna get about 30$ value out of it. I doubt it has any real durability or quality to it because of the price. That's like going to buy a 1000$ used car and expecting the performance of a Ferrari. It's a great price but I wouldn't expect too much from it. That's just my opinion for I've had a similar joystick and I basically got what I paid for it: 25$.

yeah thats totally true. so far I am happy with the sticks. and I feel I already got my money out of them. (whoopin' my friends all day with these has been worth it. shut them "I can't play with this pad" fools right up!) :lol:

so yeah I know what your saying. I wasn't expecting super quality in the first place. but I was pleasantly surprised.

the competition sticks from happ are going for 14.00 right now so it's no big deal if I have to replace them.

it still feels alittle wierd but I am used to it now. and am dragon punching my way to victory at every turn. heheh. I may slap a compitition stick in one of them just to see the difference. it'll be a few weeks before I do anything like that tho.

it still feels alittle wierd but I am used to it now. and am dragon punching my way to victory at every turn. heheh. I may slap a compitition stick in one of them just to see the difference. it'll be a few weeks before I do anything like that tho.

When you bought it, was it in any plastic or something like that? :lol:

Was it just a box and some foam balls? :lol: