Time To Get An Snk Aes If You Dont Have One!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those cd systems are always going for cheap, the loading time sux and there are only a handful of games that got converted. what I would get exited over is a real AES cart system with a supergun.

Edited by garageink

The biggest problem for NG CD is fighting games. Other games load times aren't as bad. If I could, I'd grab CDZ system and have it modified to switch between English and Japanese (if possible). I know it's possible for the regular NG CD. CDZ helps alleviate some of the load problems (supposedly ~2x faster because of cache), but it's been know to break down easily (or at least I've heard).

Dang, the price is low and they don't even have an asking price or whatever that you need to reach before they sell it. They should've put the starting price higher, IMO. Well, at least they have about six days left. It'll probably reach, at the most, $100 something (possible around $200) and at the least, $50 something (USD, mind you). Don't you mean an AES with a MVS converter (i.e. Phantom-1)? I doubt you'd find a supergun and an AES in the same auction (possible, but not probable).

Edited by StriderSkorpion

yeah your right. eaither an aes with mvs converter or a supergun with an mvs board.

duh... I had a brain fart

Don't suppose anyone noticed the shipping and handling?  $40

No, thats GBP, "1.00 GBP is Approximately $1.83 us dollars, Meaning shipping and handling comes out to $73.20, meaning you're better off buying a stick of ram or a new HD so you can play more game on your computer.

Edited by Cominus