Neo-cd Emu For Dreamcast!

That'd be great if the DOS emulator (or a DOS port) panned out. If they can emulate the NG CD, why not try to apply that to regular Neo Geo emulation? After all, Razoola showed how easy it is to convert NG CD games to MVS format with his Zintrick release. Why not have the emulator pretend the CD is a NG CD and run the games like that? Of course this is assuming the CD games don't require being fully loaded into RAM.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loading times on the emulatable games that run are barely none existant, which is good :P

Just an FYI i got a self-boot disc of the emu and burned an iso+mp3 of Ironclad. It loaded up just fine (took awhile) but no audio :lol:.

Still pretty damn cool

Audio might have been on my side though because it is listed as working (dont know if that means audio/game or just game). The game did load up though........hot hot hot

If you check that link, in the download sections where its listed theres also a gamelist.txt or somethin that shows all the games that have been playtested and have notes on gfx. sound, etc.

I think NONE of the games have SOUND but some have CD AUDIO (music).

Like Metal Slug has music and no sound. Its pretty cool though. (btw i used IJTF Cinder's metal slug from SuprNova.) ---thanks Cinder!

I was just curious. I thought that the games didn't mention whether they had sound (CD audio is what I meant) support. Too bad it doesn't support regular sound, I kinda figured it would. Not a big deal, just have to wait since this emulator's still being worked on.