Anyone Seen Hellboy Yet?

Gryph

So have any of you seen it? If so, why don't you give a good review without spoilers. I want to know if this movie is worth my 1.5 hours and 4.5 dollars. Should I study for my two big tests this week or go see this movie?

I don't trust IGN or Gamespot for anything. The only film critic that I somewhat respect is Roger Ebert.

Other than that, I get as many reviews from normal people and make a decision on that.

the movie has a happy ending so i guess that could be a spoiler, and just wtf is punisher? I played the game but when i saw the preivews it just looked like some vigilanty max payne

IMO the movie was ass. The characters sucked, the special effects were nothing special, the action was weak, and the story was pretty meh. It is one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. I should have listened to my inner thoughts and stayed my ass at home. :lol:

IMO the movie was ass.  The characters sucked, the special effects were nothing special, the action was weak, and the story was pretty meh.  It is one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time.  I should have listened to my inner thoughts and stayed my ass at home.  :lol:

WT Flock? The stry was a little meh, the only problem i had with the chraracers was the swords guy cuz he didnt move fast enough when he started killing people. The special effects were some what kick azz, better than that clock suxing matrick. The movie has humor, the fighting was good, no "mortal cobat " or "dbz" more like hulk bashing.