Best Horror Movie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked House of the Dead.

And Resident Evil.

In fact I like most movies with zombies in it.

I HAVE tried to raise a corpse before.

It did NOT work.

I WAS disapointed.

I heard the nemesis was going to be in the next RE movie, is this true?

Cause the nemesis kicks all!

LordKanti, you should try a live victim first as the voodoo priests/esses do (or at least the evil ones). Too bad real necromany is BS, otherwise I would have my own army of flesh hungry monsters that I could use to eradicate world of stupid people (w47ch 0u7 j00 n00bs).

LordKanti, you should try a live victim first as the voodoo priests/esses do (or at least the evil ones).  Too bad real necromany is BS, otherwise I would have my own army of flesh hungry monsters that I could use to eradicate world of stupid people (w47ch 0u7 j00 n00bs).

All you need is the Necronomicon. "Cluthu verra ta neck-tie. No, what was it!?" :lol:

The reason why House Of 1000 corpses seemed to have plot holes is justifyable, and your right

You saw the R version, something like 93 minutes was cut out, so of course its going to suck

The NC-17 version (unrated..whatever) is like 4 hours long, and it actually makes sense, im not saying its the best horror movie every, but its MUCH better than the R version

I saw both versions by the way

The reason why House Of 1000 corpses seemed to have plot holes is justifyable, and your right

You saw the R version, something like 93 minutes was cut out, so of course its going to suck

The NC-17 version (unrated..whatever) is like 4 hours long, and it actually makes sense, im not saying its the best horror movie every, but its MUCH better than the R version

I saw both versions by the way

4 hours? I'm not going to watch 4 hours of crap just for something to "make sense." It still sucks.

I'd watch it because the thing reeked of inconsistency. I just don't know where I'd get it from. There aren't many video rental places around where I live. Mainly Blockbusters, but they don't carry anything above an R rating, unfortunately. Hopefully, if I do get to see it, it'll be much better, but like GryphonKlaw said "4 hours?" That's a little bit much, IMO, then again, I haven't seen it yet...

Also, could anyone help me find some of the themes from that?

They sound awesome, but I haven't found them yet... :P

sorry this reply is so late in the thread but I just read this thread for the first time. The Dickies did the theme song for Killer Klowns from outer space. I think they did the rest of the soundtrack too. I love the electric guitar circus tune!

as for my favorite horror movies:

texas chainsaw massacre (the original I haven't seen the remake yet)

from dusk till dawn (maybe not horror but plenty of gore.... and it kicks a$$)

night of the demons (or maybe just "demons" I can never remember, anyways it's italian from the 80's takes place in a movie theater)

and an endlist list of b-movies ranging from the 40's till today