Best Horror Movie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some scenes from Event Horizon were pretty scary. Like those hell scenes.

Dude, at some point I wasn't even sure what was going on. :D

I went through those those scenes frame by frame and it was quite disgusting. Like crap was coming out of their mouths; it was a quite a sight.

Some scenes from Event Horizon were pretty scary. Like those hell scenes.

Dude, at some point I wasn't even sure what was going on. :lol:

I went through those those scenes frame by frame and it was quite disgusting. Like crap was coming out of their mouths; it was a quite a sight.

It's one of those movies that makes you go O_o

Edited by Agozer

What about House Of 1000 Corpses Unrated Edition? Pretty gory

Man, I didn't know Rob Zombie had such a messed up mind when it came to horror movies. That one actually got me into liking the horror movies more.

What about House Of 1000 Corpses Unrated Edition? Pretty gory

Man, I didn't know Rob Zombie had such a messed up mind when it came to horror movies. That one actually got me into liking the horror movies more.

House of a 1000 Corpses got you to like horror movies more? :blink: That movie was HORRIBLE!

And anyone who watches snuff films and Faces of Death videos should be thrown head first into an oncoming train.

In Night of the Living Dead, the zombies came to life because of a meteorite. Return of the Living Dead (completely different series) had zombies created by chemicals. K'dash, you liked House of 1000 Corpses? That movie blew big time, IMO. I was so disappointed when I saw it. The movie had no real plot and many of the scenes didn't really connect well. There were parts that didn't really need be there either, IMO. Like I said in an earlier post, I thought that movie borrowed too much from other horror series such as TCM and Hellraiser.

But it's pretty good for a first time director/screenplay/writer, Rob Zombie. The whole thing is filled with plot holes. But it's better then lets say, SCREAM BWAHAHA.

I've never seen Scream. I would like to have seen the first one as it's probably the best of the series, but it's a steep decline from there. I thought the extras on the House DVD were pretty funny/weird. I think that movie needs to be remade because I feel it could be made so much better. It also needs more victims and some sort of in movie connection between the Fireflys and the Captain. Too bad the old guy died. On the DVD, you get to hear the joke he tells at the "Halloween party" (or whatever it was) in full and it's pretty funny if not disgusting too.

Gigli :ph34r: