Speaking of great deals, we have this store around here that has some pretty nice DC games, and any 2 are for $9.99! Thats a great deal :lol:

Edited by Rag

yep the SegaNet one is rarest, and i got one!! brand new, it was such a good deal and it was just hard to find so i HAD to buy it

yeah that is a good deal on DC games, nice :blink:

Speaking of, garage sales are coming up in my neighborhood in a few months, actually a few weeks, i have found SOOOO many good deals on DC stuff, if anyone is looking for certain DC games ill look for you and ship it to you if you want, i score like 25 games a year on this sale, its awsome :) (by the way, there is one person who i know that is going to be selling a Black Sega Sports DC so if you want it, let me know ill see what i can do)

yep the SegaNet one is rarest, and i got one!! brand new, it was such a good deal and it was just hard to find so i HAD to buy it

yeah that is a good deal on DC games, nice :blink:

Speaking of, garage sales are coming up in my neighborhood in a few months, actually a few weeks, i have found SOOOO many good deals on DC stuff, if anyone is looking for certain DC games ill look for you and ship it to you if you want, i score like 25 games a year on this sale, its awsome :) (by the way, there is one person who i know that is going to be selling a Black Sega Sports DC so if you want it, let me know ill see what i can do)

That souds good, im looking for a us version of virtual on, cuz i only have the import(which i bought) which need a boot disk.

So how would i buy the "looked for copy" from you, i got pay pal. and see if you can find a light gun and one of those "snes" verison of the dc contoller, i saw one at EB games but i wasnt sure if i needed it but now i want it.