Getting A Part Time Job

Getting Me A Job @ "Peet's Coffee And Tea" B):lol:

"FUC STARFUCS" that place is infested with posers, i feel sorry for the starfucs that opened in france. :D

it's like opening a chinese fast food place like "panda express" in HONG KONG :) what a bunch of losers ;)

so if any of you guys are @ the bay area and want some good tea or coffee if thats what you dig [doesn't like coffee] i'll be at the one @ Montgomery Street

San Francisco :lol:

Tea is good. I prefer it over coffee. Yum...now I'll go drink some tea. If I lived in the SF area, I'd come to visit your establishment but I don't so I don't think I'll be seeing you.

LOL "Starfucs"? Well, I go there once in a while to get coffee, but don't know about the people who typically go there. I just go to get coffee; go in, and then I'm out.

But if you wanna talk about posers or such, I'd have to go with Jamba Juice. That place...or rather, their regular customers are pathetic. I don't know why but Jamba Juice is a hangout place for teenagers. Got nothing against teens (was one myself), but I just don't see why it's considered *the* place to hang out according to many teens -- well, at least around where I live.

In fact, I'd hear things like "Oh, wanna go to Jamba Juice", "I was at Jamba Juice" (for god knows how many days in a row), etc. And teens would go in there and just hang out day-in and day-out. I finally get curious, and step into the place for the first time (a few years ago), and...what? What is so damn cool about it? They've got some interesting assortment of beverages, I'd give them that. But it's still just a place that sells drinks.

Young people in particular are too quick to try and conform it seems -- they have no mind of their own; beliefs, knowledge, everything is handfed to them in this fast-paced techno world, so they never have to think for themselves.

Eh...whatever. LOL