Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, what happened to sex?

I'm sure the kids can get counseling or something later.

Look at me!  I turned out fine.

Kind of.

Hhahahahhaha! People, people, this is a serious matter...let's act accordingly or something. :P:lol:

Edited by Agozer

Agozer you still have yet to update your sig. Anyways I think I am going to call her and have a searious talk with her.

You wouldn't need to call if u had a decision made. It's obvious yur still weighing yur options inside. Keep on dancing brutha, keep on dancin' n yur gonna trip sometime.

Btw, doesn't the fact that her brother being pissed when he almost caught u redhanded affect u at all?

Edited by nyuuka

Agozer you still have yet to update your sig. Anyways I think I am going to call her and have a searious talk with her.

You wouldn't need to call if u had a decision made. It's obvious yur still weighing yur options inside. Keep on dancing brutha, keep on dancin' n yur gonna trip sometime.

Btw, doesn't the fact that her brother being pissed when he almost caught u redhanded affect u at all?

I felt kinda worried thats all. Did'nt really bother me to much.

He has nerve, i'll give him that. Hah! :lol:

Who has nerve? Me or him?

Who has nerve? Me or him?

You.

Why do you say that?

I guess there's no sense in explaining if u don't see what I mean to begin with. Oh well, some would say it's big deal n some wouldn't, I suppose.