Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Go for it and if you are dicovered tell them you were both drunk!! It has worked for me twice!! Just act really sad!! Give them $200, in gifts for disturbing their marrige, wait that sounds like prostitution, oh well it couldn't be any worse than adultery.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it and if you are dicovered tell them you were both drunk!!  It has worked for me twice!! Just act really sad!! Give them $200, in gifts for disturbing their marrige, wait that sounds like prostitution, oh well it couldn't be any worse than adultery.

Eh? :lol:

That's really bad, I'd say.

..................BUY..........

A........................DIRTY...........

MAGAZINE??

:lol::P

Damn, Fatal Rose, stay away from her. Get out of the room, your going to hurt her kids. Tell her that, tell her about her kids. Stop trying to have Sex with her, even if it doesn't happen, you bring yourself lower than a cow. You know it and I know it. Think of actually being a kid of hers. Your going to erupt a fire waiting to happen. Don't you see? STAY AWAY!!!!

Hold your freaking hormones, start slapping yourself or push her away.

Tell her to go kiss her husband instead. Look at the votes in this thread 20 say don't do it and 5 say do it.

I don't think I can explain it anymore. :(

PS: I hope I made it clear. :lol:

Thanks dad... -_-

Thank you for telling that story, but I really agree with the majority here: Just stay away from her as you'll end up destroying more than fixing.

Not to mention getting owned by various people.

Thank you for telling that story, but I really agree with the majority here: Just stay away from her as you'll end up destroying more than fixing.

Not to mention getting owned by various people.

What is that supposed to mean?

You know...after reading that story again, I just have to say something. To me, this all sounds really fake like those crappy romance novels with Fabio on the cover. "Ooh, let me feel your six pack you sexy beast." "Oh please, rub your hands up and down my well chisled chest while I grab a handful of your caboose." After reading that again, I picture a fat slob with sweaty fingers (ala Comic Book Guy) coming up with a steamy sexy story for us to marvel at and go "Man, this guy is a serious player!"

But hey, that's just me. -_-:(:lol::lol:

Ha ha! 0wn3d! :lol: Gwaahahaahhahaa

Just kidding. :-D

You know...after reading that story again, I just have to say something. To me, this all sounds really fake like those crappy romance novels with Fabio on the cover. "Ooh, let me feel your six pack you sexy beast." "Oh please, rub your hands up and down my well chisled chest while I grab a handful of your caboose." After reading that again, I picture a fat slob with sweaty fingers (ala Comic Book Guy) coming up with a steamy sexy story for us to marvel at and go "Man, this guy is a serious player!"

But hey, that's just me.  -_-  :(  :lol:  :lol:

Ha ha! 0wn3d!  :lol:  Gwaahahaahhahaa

Just kidding. :-D

:-D:lol::lol::lol::lol:, Now I regret telling it. :lol::lol: