Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got back from her house.

So, what's the deal then?

Long story. <_<

:(:(<_<:lol::lol: Bullcrap. we Get all hyped up for 23 pages and then you say long story and refuse to tell it. Well I say TELL IT!!!!

You Poser! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to bore everyone to death.

You owe us the story, Fatal. 23 pages of this and no story? Bore us to death man, bore us, but tell us the story.

And I can safely assume nothing happened?

OK this is what happened. My friend came and picked me up; we went to his cousin’s house. We walked in everyone said hello to each other and we all sat on the couch and started conversation. Than we went into her brothers room (my friends cousin) and she followed us. We were in there for a couple of minutes and they decided they wanted to go buy some beer, since me and her don't drink they asked me if I wanted to stay? I was like "is that ok?" They said yea so I stayed. Well we were talking for a while, joking around and stuff. Than they came back with the drinks and we headed back to his room. We were all joking around but mainly I and she were talking because we were the only ones that weren't drinking. Well my friend and his cousin decided to invite over some friends to party with. When they came over everyone except me and her were out and about through out the house getting drunk and having a good time. So most of the time it was just me and her alone in his room. We were talking for a while and she kept complementing me and stuff, than I started telling her about how all these girls have hurt me in the past and she was like you poor thing how could any girl ever do that to you? You’re perfect. I was like no im not and she was like seriously. Well we continued talking about similar stuff and we kept on getting closer and closer to each other, I continued on with all this sad stuff that has happened to me and she gave me a nice strong hug. Than she said you’re built, I was like not really. Than she asked to see my six pack, I was like nah I am shy. Eventually she talked me into it and I took my shirt off. She started feeling on my stomach than she scooted even closer to me and put her booty on my hand, (boy was it a handful) and I was feeling on her leg with my other hand. She kept staring into my eye's and telling me how nice of a person I am, than I told her that I have been attracted to her since the first day I saw her. She got quiet and started to blush, than I apologized and said I shouldn’t have said that. Than she started get all touchy feely and told me no it’s ok she has felt the same way and that she always thinks about me. So I went in for the kiss and it was short lived. It only lasted like 4 seconds, right when I started to give her the tongue her brother walked in. Luckily I pulled away but he still saw me with my shirt off and her hands all over me. He was pretty pissed off and he asked me what the f*** is going on? I told him that I was hot so I took my shirt off and she was checking to see if I had a fever.

Well she gave me a hug and left the room and he kept questioning me if anything happened. I told him nothing happened we were just joking around. He was cool about it but you could tell he was very upset. So we left and I told her right before I went out the door that she gets more and more beautiful every time I see her, gave her a kiss on the check and we were off. Came back home thought to myself if what just happened was wrong. Well that’s it let the bashing begin.

Damn. Well....

Isolate. Yeah, you need to focuss on *isolating* the two of you when you get the ball rolling like this.

For example, if you got your own place, you can invite her over to check out your music collection, DVDs, whatever excuse. Thing is, if she's already in the mood, she knows those reasons are bullshit, but she doesn't care -- she welcomely excepts your BS (knowing it's BS) so she can later rationalize that "it just happened."

The point is to get the two of you into an environment in which you two can be alone and go *undisturbed* to do as you wish. That way, you don't have any interferences. But you need to strike while the iron is hot.

When it starts getting very physical between the two of you, remember that what is being communicated by her nonverbally has more weight than whatever crazy crap she may start saying verbally -- if she starts second guessing about the whole thing. If the two (her body language and what she says verbally) is out of sync (i.e. she's really getting physically into it, but she verbally throws out excuses), trust her nonverbal communication. It normally means she wants it, but doesn't want to be responsible for it later. To handle this, just reassure her verbally (i.e. "Yes, I know, I know", "It's alright, don't worry", blah), all the while you two continue getting physical.

However, if her verbal resistance and nonverbal bodylanguage are in sync with each other. You know the mood has been destroyed, and it's best to just back off.

What's your plan now? You going to try again in the near future? (Just remember not to put all your eggs in one basket.)

Damn. Well....

Isolate. Yeah, you need to focuss on *isolating* the two of you when you get the ball rolling like this.

For example, if you got your own place, you can invite her over to check out your music collection, DVDs, whatever excuse. Thing is, if she's already in the mood, she knows those reasons are bullshit, but she doesn't care -- she welcomely excepts your BS (knowing it's BS) so she can later rationalize that "it just happened."

The point is to get the two of you into an environment in which you two can be alone and go *undisturbed* to do as you wish. That way, you don't have any interferences. But you need to strike while the iron is hot.

When it starts getting very physical between the two of you, remember that what is being communicated by her nonverbally has more weight than whatever crazy crap she may start saying verbally -- if she starts second guessing about the whole thing. If the two (her body language and what she says verbally) is out of sync (i.e. she's really getting physically into it, but she verbally throws out excuses), trust her nonverbal communication. It normally means she wants it, but doesn't want to be responsible for it later. To handle this, just reassure her verbally (i.e. "Yes, I know, I know", "It's alright, don't worry", blah), all the while you two continue getting physical.

However, if her verbal resistance and nonverbal bodylanguage are in sync with each other. You know the mood has been destroyed, and it's best to just back off.

What's your plan now? You going to try again in the near future? (Just remember not to put all your eggs in one basket.)

I don't know if I am ever going to see her again, I am leaving to the Marines on May 3rd. Not sure if i would have done anything with her today if she did'nt follow me into the room. My intention was to not do anything but it just happend.

Damn, Fatal Rose, stay away from her. Get out of the room, your going to hurt her kids. Tell her that, tell her about her kids. Stop trying to have Sex with her, even if it doesn't happen, you bring yourself lower than a cow. You know it and I know it. Think of actually being a kid of hers. Your going to erupt a fire waiting to happen. Don't you see? STAY AWAY!!!!

Hold your freaking hormones, start slapping yourself or push her away.

Tell her to go kiss her husband instead. Look at the votes in this thread 20 say don't do it and 5 say do it.

I don't think I can explain it anymore. :P

PS: I hope I made it clear. :lol: