Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do you guys want this thread closed? No one is breaking any rules or anything.

Becuase by now you should have known or "already did" do what you needed to do so, everything else is just plain spam, kinda like this post. <_<

I am going over there tomarrow.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys want this thread closed? No one is breaking any rules or anything.

Becuase by now you should have known or "already did" do what you needed to do so, everything else is just plain spam, kinda like this post. :D

I am going over there tomarrow.

Everybody, hold your breath now...let's see if Fatal has learned anything from our "advice".

wtf are you talking about?

Ms. Palm and her five sisters? That's a euphamism for spanking the monkey which is a euphamism for chocking the chicken which is a euphamism for beating the bishop which is a euphamism of masturbating.

:D...you sure know alot about Spanking The Monkey Mr. K...:-D

Ms. Palm and her five sisters? That's a euphamism for spanking the monkey which is a euphamism for chocking the chicken which is a euphamism for beating the bishop which is a euphamism of masturbating.

:D...you sure know alot about Spanking The Monkey Mr. K...:-D

He forgot draining the Lizard.

<_<...you sure know alot about Spanking The Monkey Mr. K...:lol:

Yeah...I do. :D Which is sad. :(

Yeah, Basara and Cominus, I could have gone on and on but the post would be pages long. I had to keep it short and fresh so the reader would not stop reading it. It's showmanship, keep it short and sweet. B)

:D...you sure know alot about Spanking The Monkey Mr. K...B)

Yeah...I do. :-D Which is sad. :(

Yeah, Basara and Cominus, I could have gone on and on but the post would be pages long. I had to keep it short and fresh so the reader would not stop reading it. It's showmanship, keep it short and sweet. :-D

Short and sweet? :lol: *Laughs and ponits at Mr. K.* Sorry <_<..... :(