Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*shivers* god this thread frightens me beyond everything else. Even Cthulhu can't compare to this.

What exactly is Cthulhu? Sorry, I'm not cool enough so I don't know. :lol:

I had some fried shrimp today. Pretty good.

Something to do with satanic cults, I'm not sure though.

I ate chicken curry today.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shivers* god this thread frightens me beyond everything else. Even Cthulhu can't compare to this.

Read H.P. Lovecraft's "Call of Cthulhu," one of the greatest books I've ever read.

Its not satanic as everybody things. It is a powerful evil that roams the earth because it was summoned to do so by the Haitian's hundreds of years ago - So says H.P. Lovecraft. A few games are coming out this year based on the Cthulhu mythos. Expect them to be mind twisting like what Silent Hill is today. Execpt, you lose your sanity. One...peice...at...a...time...

Cthulhu Fghn!

I'm going to eat some home made sushi today. Pretty hyped.

Something to do with satanic cults, I'm not sure though.

I ate chicken curry today.

It seems Cthulhu is a demon in the haitian Voodoo cult.

/in deep voice..

We Advise Viewer Discretion...the following may contain images of people who have no lifes...

Tonight on Threads Gone Wild..a story about a 1emu thread that went from discussing Fatal's Relationships to discussing what everyone did today to MILF's to Food that you ate today to Satanic Cults...what will be next

Edited by ForceX

/in deep voice..

We Advise Viewer Discretion...the following may contain images of people who have no lifes...

Tonight on Threads Gone Wild..a story about a 1emu thread that went from discussing Fatal's Relationships to discussing what everyone did today to MILF's to Food that you ate today to Satanic Cults...what will be next

Next on Threads Gone Wild...Transvestites!!

Yeah, they really creep me out, unless they're Monty Python and doing a comedy sketch then its OK. Other than that, trannys scare me.

Do you guys like transvestites?

And I ate a Chocolate chip Granola bar.

Mr. K...don't go there...Transvestites...are freakier than the little people :-D

Little people aren't creepy, that's a genetic problem. Transvestite-ism is a physological problem that can be fixed a lot easier than dwarfism.

I think little people (let's use the "correct" term, shall we?) are often very lively and they have a good sense of humor.

Yeah they do, I get to mingle with a few where I volunteer and they are very upbeat and funny.

I voted "Stay as Friends"

There's too many people involved (her guy and kids) that will get hurt.

BTW, I was in this situation once, I liked this girl who had a boyfriend and she broke up with him to go out with me. It went pretty well for a while, then she got tired of me (like she did with her old boyfriend) and it was over. The moral of the story is that if a chick will do that [cheat/break up with a guy for you], she is probably someone you don't want to have a long-term relationship with.

Uh huh...There were aproximately 5 less pages when I signed on this morning...

On a side note, I happen to be a Haitian god! Ghede, the Loa of death. :-D

I often wear a tailcoat, top hat, and monocle, and like to play practical jokes on people at the worst possible times! :lol: