Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So basically what would you guys do if you were in my situation? Should I go for the kill and get in those jeans or just not do it.

Not do it.

Coz U R not married. All the women will become mothers.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically what would you guys do if you were in my situation? Should I go for the kill and get in those jeans or just not do it.

Not do it.

Coz U R not married. All the women will become mothers.

What? :-D, Sorry Mr. X i don't understand what you are trying to say.

basically Mr. X said dont do it.......the rest doesnt matter.

im with him, do not do it. Simple fact, she has a family with that guy. If shes going to ruin that then let her but do not be the one that she ruins it with.

Not a very hard decision. In fact, if you think about the time you went through to write this topic and create the poll, it pretty much says you dont think you should either........otherwise there would be nothing to say.

Guys I have discussed this matter with Fatal over AIM for awhile and I can tell you this....Fatal is not the one coming onto the girl....she is coming onto him.....He is having his doubts thats why he came here for some advice.....

So don't start mouthing off when you don't know the full story....

hey it's up to him as well! he can't just say "woah she coming onto me!"

it takes two to tango!

I know it takes two to tango....but the way some of the members were judging Fatal was way to harsh...he hasn't done anything yet...and I trust that he will do what he thinks is right...

I say that we leave it at that...I think this thread is gonna turn ugly soon...

Well shizzle dude, what if the girl was ugly? Then we probably wouldnt een have this thread. If you can say no to an ugly girl then you can say no to a pretty one(why would you want to? unless you're in this guys case.) Man up and put your piece back in your pants!

:-D:lol: Yea cominus is right. But trust me if you guys were in the situation I am in right now you would understand allot better. Sense I was away at a UFC 47 party I missed allot of what people on this board had to say, I was bashed a few times, and some people said some hilarious stuff. Thanks ForceX for sticking up for me. I hope by making this thread people don't have a bad image of me. It's just hard to say no to a pretty girl.

im with him, do not do it. Simple fact, she has a family with that guy. If shes going to ruin that then let her but do not be the one that she ruins it with.

Not a very hard decision. In fact, if you think about the time you went through to write this topic and create the poll, it pretty much says you dont think you should either........otherwise there would be nothing to say.

It's just that it's hard for me to say no I don't want to have a affair with you. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I can honestly say that I want to do it, and I was going to do it. I just wanted to see what my 1emulation friends had to say about it because all my real life friends are telling me to go for it. I am so confused because when it comes to women I usually just do it without thinking, because I have been through allot with girls. Damn I just don't know what to do.

It's just that it's hard for me to say no I don't want to have a affair with you. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I can honestly say that I want to do it, and I was going to do it. I just wanted to see what my 1emulation friends had to say about it because all my real life friends are telling me to go for it. I am so confused because when it comes to women I usually just do it without thinking, because I have been through allot with girls. Damn I just don't know what to do.

Well here's the thing that your missing, her kids. Imagine being one of her kids. Your the little guy who is 4 years old or so. You then find out your mommy cheated on your dad? That'll tear the family apart and put it into pieces. If the guy is older, let's say 16, he'll try to get a gun and shoot your ass. Don't put yourself in a mess like that. Obviously your friends are only acting cool and aren't seeing the real conclusion. Sex was made as a bonus, don't use that bonus if it's going to smack you in the face and even put a bullet in your head physically or mentally.

Wake up... Trix are for kids. :-D

Control your mind and body, Just SAY NO. Stay away from the girl, let her get it on with some other guy and see what happens. You might just be satisified on your decision that it wasn't you. Don't make it you... DON'T!!

As the great Mr. T says "I pity da foo'!"

What do you mean by "It'll hurt her feelings if you say no to having an affair to her"? (that's a loose quote) Tell her to think of her kids feelings before her own. If she's so horny, tell her to buy something and elaborate herself.

(Posted Edited By: GameCop | Reason: Getting too detailed.)

Edited by GameCop

"I know the guy and I can handle myself pretty well, so I am not worried about him. The only thing I am worried about is feeling guilty."

Don't be such a selfish flockwit, Fatal Weed. It seems all you think of is yourself. Don't you think about anyone else? Would you like it if someone was banging your chick? How would you feel? Don't you have any feelings at all, apart from satisfying yourself? It appears not. Which says alot about you.

I have been in this situation too, and I have never considered it. Unlike you, I have feelings.

If you are such a player, and a ladies man, as you never fail to remind us here at this forum, go and mess with single girls.

My respect for you has fallen alot.

Yikes, I guess someone hates me and has no respect for me. :lol:

"I know the guy and I can handle myself pretty well, so I am not worried about him. The only thing I am worried about is feeling guilty."

Don't be such a selfish flockwit, Fatal Weed. It seems all you think of is yourself. Don't you think about anyone else? Would you like it if someone was banging your chick? How would you feel? Don't you have any feelings at all, apart from satisfying yourself? It appears not. Which says alot about you.

I have been in this situation too, and I have never considered it. Unlike you, I have feelings.

If you are such a player, and a ladies man, as you never fail to remind us here at this forum, go and mess with single girls.

My respect for you has fallen alot.

Yikes, I guess someone hates me and has no respect for me. :lol:

Dun dun duuunnn! The sound of respect falling.