Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Daddy daddy! A man was here jumping up and down on mommy!"

WTF?! You and your school boy kama sutras. It's the other way around! but aways....

I wouldnt especially if she has kids, cuz even if you use protectio theres no 100% that that shizzle will work and since she has kids you know she is capable of having kids. JUst tell her know that things cant happen other wise it will get word. Put your foot down, and say "No Biatch! You cant sux my piece!"

ps. vf sux j/k <_<

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the option to vote "This is an emulation board, you're better off asking elsewhere?" j/k

Anyway, what else can I add? Simply, the fact that the chick has kids really can complicate things if events in the future goes wrong. And alot can go wrong.

But ya know, you only have one life to live. Why limit yourself -- experience all that you can in life (good and bad, because it's impossible to just have wonderful experiences in life, though I'm always trying to avoid unnecessary drama, if possible).

And since according to ForceX, the chick is the one who is coming on to you -- if that is the case -- then you know her hubby ain't doing his job properly -- if you know what I mean. It's likely that she just wants a little excitement on the side (something which she probably ain't getting from her husband). I wouldn't think she wants her marriage to fail or her children to face truama or anything like that -- just wants some spice back in her life. And the same is true for you, no?

Personally I wouldn't do it if I were in your shoes, but that's only because I realize that things can take a sudden wrong turn in the future, and one thing I'm always trying to avoid in life is unnecessary drama. Life is stressful enough as it is, I don't need anymore crap to deal with just because I decided to tap some married woman's ass six months ago -- with kids, nontheless.

Really, it's up to you -- and you know it as well.

Guys I have discussed this matter with Fatal over AIM for awhile and I can tell you this....Fatal is not the one coming onto the girl....she is coming onto him.....He is having his doubts thats why he came here for some advice.....

So don't start mouthing off when you don't know the full story....

hey it's up to him as well! he can't just say "woah she coming onto me!"

it takes two to tango!

Guys I have discussed this matter with Fatal over AIM for awhile and I can tell you this....Fatal is not the one coming onto the girl....she is coming onto him.....He is having his doubts thats why he came here for some advice.....

it takes two to tango!

I know it takes two to tango....but the way some of the members were judging Fatal was way to harsh...he hasn't done anything yet...and I trust that he will do what he thinks is right...

I say that we leave it at that...I think this thread is gonna turn ugly soon...

it takes two to tango!

I know it takes two to tango....but the way some of the members were judging Fatal was way to harsh...he hasn't done anything yet...and I trust that he will do what he thinks is right...

It doesn't matter if she's the one coming onto him, it still doesn't make it right or any more acceptable. Just watch The Graduate and you'll see what happens :D

Let's let this thread turn ugly! MUAHAHAHAA! UUGGGGLY!

it takes two to tango!

Well shizzle dude, what if the girl was ugly? Then we probably wouldnt een have this thread. If you can say no to an ugly girl then you can say no to a pretty one(why would you want to? unless you're in this guys case.) Man up and put your piece back in your pants!

You know without pointing the finger at Fatal, and just taking a second to think about the situation and we live in a fuked up world, This dude is working and going to school all day, to provide for his 2 kids and all his lil slut wife or girl friend who can only think about is screwing fatal, hell i would be tempted like no other to hit that, and at least he’s asking.... but none the less, this shiz happen everyday, fuken people we love, have kids with, and hell even marry, then they got to go and do fuked up crap like that....

oh well.

Edited by PLasticSlug