Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should do it. Sure its sex and all. But she has kids so that right there is the main problem. How could these kids look up to a whore mom. Sure they might never find out, but she'll still be a whore. And what if the kids walk in while you two are at it.

"Daddy daddy! A man was here jumping up and down on mommy!"

There are just somethings that should not be done, like sleep with a woman who has kids and still has a man. And since you're looking at this like some 1 hour fun excersion, thats even worse. But if her and her man separated, and you were serious about taking care of her and her kids then it would be alright.

Here's my advice, watch The Graduate and see what happens when a young man such as yourself sleeps with a woman that he knows that has a child.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Dude think of the kids...how happy would you be if you found out your mom was porking somebody on the side (not your father) while they were together? It could RUIN their lives.

"I know the guy and I can handle myself pretty well, so I am not worried about him. The only thing I am worried about is feeling guilty."

Don't be such a selfish flockwit, Fatal Weed. It seems all you think of is yourself. Don't you think about anyone else? Would you like it if someone was banging your chick? How would you feel? Don't you have any feelings at all, apart from satisfying yourself? It appears not. Which says alot about you.

I have been in this situation too, and I have never considered it. Unlike you, I have feelings.

If you are such a player, and a ladies man, as you never fail to remind us here at this forum, go and mess with single girls.

My respect for you has fallen alot.

Edited by Basara

Guys I have discussed this matter with Fatal over AIM for awhile and I can tell you this....Fatal is not the one coming onto the girl....she is coming onto him.....He is having his doubts thats why he came here for some advice.....

So don't start mouthing off when you don't know the full story....

Edited by ForceX

since she has kids def a no if she didnt have kids  may the best man win, but dont split up the fam, its not worth it  no tail is that good.

That is exactly what I have told Fatal and he understands....the kids come before tail....he just wanted to see your guys reaction to this....

Edited by ForceX