Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok there is this girl (my friend’s cousin) that has a thing for me and I have a thing for her too, but there is one small problem she has a man. This attraction between me and her has been going on for a long time now and it’s getting real hard to hold back. Well her and her man live together with her parents, he works and goes to school all day and comes home like at 9 at night. They also have 2 kids together. But don't worry people I don't plan on taking this girl serious it’s just a thing I want to do on the side for excitement and lust. I really don't know what to do because what if we get caught it could tare her family apart you know. I want to do it but I feel I need some advice and opinions. She is real hot by the way nice legs, big booty, and very pretty face. So basically what would you guys do if you were in my situation? Should I go for the kill and get in those jeans or just not do it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say keep it as friends, thats fuc'ed up.

since you're the playboy type with pus on the side, just go out and look for something else :D

not that hard

I wouldn't do it either. Your just asking for trouble coming in her life like a Virus basically. All it's going to do is cause problems, nothing more. Yeah you get the enjoyment for 2 seconds then you feel the pain when your tooth is in your nose when the guy socks you in the face.

Just stay away... :D

i never mess with a girl who has family of her own....(meaning the whole package. man, kids,)

the way i see things, put urself in the dudes shoes. would u like it if ur woman goes with some dude jus for lust or whatever. i wouldnt =/

bad kharma mah friend.

If I Were You I'd Go For It, But I'm Not So I'm Seeing It In A Whole New Different Perspective. So Dude, It Best Not To Do It. But If You End Up Doing It Anyways Just Make It A One Night Stand Kinda Thing.

Hit that shizzle, and if the kids wonder what goin on, they just think mommy is really religious when daddys gone, (oh god, yea god, jesus!)

so you should be safe....

:D;):)B):lol::lol:

I am glad you see things my way bro.

I wouldn't do it either. Your just asking for trouble coming in her life like a Virus basically. All it's going to do is cause problems, nothing more. Yeah you get the enjoyment for 2 seconds then you feel the pain when your tooth is in your nose when the guy socks you in the face.

Just stay away... :D

I know the guy and I can handle myself pretty well, so I am not worried about him. The only thing I am worried about is feeling guilty.