Finally Cps3 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some rumour in emu-zone that MAME is trying to make CPS3 as their library, but i don't expect full emulation. I don't know what MAME purpose with this.

Dont' bother about the screenshots. My information may be wrong cause i can't read chinese :unsure: Can you check this?

http://www3.emu-zone.org/shownews.aspx?id=4213

I'm not really into this end of arcade emulation, but FBA being the emulator to see CPS3 first? biatch please.......it doesn't even run G-Loc that great. I'd expect to see a completely seperate emulator running CPS3 just because of how CPS3 works compared to CPS1/2, let alone seeing FBA running it over any other emulator capable of CPS emulation.

FBA doesnt emulate G-Loc. you may be referring to Final Burn, not Final Burn Alpha. and Final Burn can now be considered a dead emu.

I read some rumour in emu-zone that MAME is trying to make CPS3 as their library, but i don't expect full emulation. I don't know what MAME purpose with this.

Dont' bother about the screenshots. My information may be wrong cause i can't read chinese  :lol:  Can you check this?

http://www3.emu-zone.org/shownews.aspx?id=4213

Saw those same screenshots at system16. looks like someone used a jamma test box and a screen capture card.

• 4 weeks later...
that site is a fake but, KOF2003 has been emulated, it works, it's for MAME, and I have it.

Uh huh, so do most other people on this board. It's been out for more than 3 months... :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

that site is a fake but, KOF2003 has been emulated, it works, it's for MAME, and I have it.

Uh huh, so do most other people on this board. It's been out for more than 3 months... :lol:

Specialkthxbye Pwned. :D