Finally Cps3 ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I wish this was true. I was hoping that Frost's friend might have released his ultra-secret CPS-3 emulator but this is fake...argh.

Was there a hint of sarcasm in that sentence or is my sarcasm detector off the scale?

Lmao. It's easy to make a screenshot of the title screen of a cps3 game. if you open a disk image, there's a file in there that is actually a bitmap image (renamed). I posted a fake fba shot a few months back running Warzard :P

Oh how I wish this was true. I was hoping that Frost's friend might have released his ultra-secret CPS-3 emulator but this is fake...argh.

An ultra-secret emu released by the FBI, LoL ! Just an April Tool, no, April fool !

I'm not really into this end of arcade emulation, but FBA being the emulator to see CPS3 first? biatch please.......it doesn't even run G-Loc that great. I'd expect to see a completely seperate emulator running CPS3 just because of how CPS3 works compared to CPS1/2, let alone seeing FBA running it over any other emulator capable of CPS emulation.

all this talk about cps3, and knowing how difficult it is to emulate, makes me appreciate those who brought us cps1 and 2 and neogeo and all the other emulation stuff that we got. i mean it isnt the easiet thing to do. so i tip mah hat to u people of the emulation world... :blink: because of emulation, it makes college a lot easier hahah. :P

all this talk about cps3, and knowing how difficult it is to emulate, makes me appreciate those who brought us cps1 and 2 and neogeo and all the other emulation stuff that we got. i mean it isnt the easiet thing to do. so i tip mah hat to u people of the emulation world... :) because of emulation, it makes college a lot easier hahah.  :D

Your main focus in college should be goint out, getting drunk, and getting some ass; not emulation. ;)

all this talk about cps3, and knowing how difficult it is to emulate, makes me appreciate those who brought us cps1 and 2 and neogeo and all the other emulation stuff that we got. i mean it isnt the easiet thing to do. so i tip mah hat to u people of the emulation world... :) because of emulation, it makes college a lot easier hahah.  :D

Your main focus in college should be goint out, getting drunk, and getting some ass; not emulation. ;)

i mean emulated games is something to do after class, after gettin drunk and gettin messed up haha. its college man, gettin drunk is a must...but dont tell me games doesnt kill the time tho, everyone plays a lil sumthin sumthin once in awhile.

i mean emulated games is something to do after class, after gettin drunk and gettin messed up haha. its college man, gettin drunk is a must...but dont tell me games doesnt kill the time tho, everyone plays a lil sumthin sumthin once in awhile.

I kill time by playing games or talking my head off here.