I'm Tired Of This Forum

Eh, I don't feel it anymore. I used to like this board, A LOT, but lately, I just want to get out of here.

Some people are cool here, but some aren't. All the topics are becoming stale and no new news comes in from the Emu scene.

Sorry, all, but I shall leave now.

Anon.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo.....don't leave AntiWinner.....

There is not much happening in the emulation scene....so to keep us busy we make other topics....

But I agree its starting to get boring coming here everyday....I am gonna get back into online gaming to pass the time...:blink:

Edited by ForceX

might as well get some topic points here...

oh nooo don't leave man!!!

Well we hope to see you again when there is more emulation news. The P2P wiseman will be missed.

As for me, this is a great way to pass the time at work so I'm not quite bored with it yet. :P

You'll come crawling back :lol:

Well it is good to not see a I hate this forum do to people acting like this blah blah blah :P

I never do understand those kinds of posts because you never can seem to discuss a way to make the forum better. It sux and that is it. Good to see an actual reason that the forum cannot really be blammed for :blink:

i love this forum. finally i can go somewhere and talk bout games and learn bout games on a daily basis. this is the best forum too. no sh*t talkin, no flamin. i mean i got dissed once, but people are jus lame sometimes. but by far this is great. anyways enjoy ur hiatis. i feel ya anti, i was pretty gone from the forum for like 3 weeeks. so enjoy..=)