What do you think of the new style??

Alpha

Which Style Do You Like Better?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just made/ edited the new style. So what do you think? Good or Bad? Btw, if you don't see it, go it into your configuration panel (preferences) and you can set the new style there!

Or if you don't like it, you can stay with the original style. 8)

P.S. But thats ok with me of course. :(

to be quite honest, i kinda like the silver and blue look of the new forum better. dont get me wrong, the black is nice too, im just more for brighter colors. but you did a good job, all the same. keep it up dude. 8)

I just set it to new style everthings black and moody with the emulforums logo at the top.

If this setting was a metal band it would be slipknott.

I will give the new setting a few days then i will vote for it 8)

Yeah, I know how you guys feel, but thats another great thing about phpBB, you can change the style in what you want. I will be uploading more styles too, soon. So this is not exactly permanent at all.

But I will be counting on your guys votes for the default style! 8)

:(

Another style just uploaded!!  

"dvdfuture"  

Try it out and tell me what you think!

WOW! i dont think ive ever seen anything like this one before. its kinda cool actually.keep'em coming. i cant wait to see what the next one looks like. 8)

Just added another one, my favorite now, "SpacePilot3k", this one may go as the default style. Tell me what you think!

Awesome! definatly the best one yet i think. i think you should make this one the default also. great job! the logo looks real cool too. 8)