Best Rpg Opinion Thread!

This game gets my vote for the easiest last boss of all Final Fantasy.  :ph34r:

What? Vegnagun? Don't spoil it for me now. :blink:

No, not Vegnagun -- though Vegnagun wasn't much either. Let's just say if you can beat Angra Maniyu, you'd have no trouble with the last bosses. Anyway, I get the impression you already know who/what the last boss is -- as obvious as it already should be from the story. ;)

On a different note, I heard good things about the earlier Suikoden series on the Playstation (can't find it though :) ), but also heard almost everyone bashing on the Suikoden PS2 release. So...I suppose try out the earlier ones, and maybe give the PS2 one a rent.

Personally, I've been thinking of getting into Vagrant Story, but it seems almost unanimous that this is quite a challenging game; and the box puzzles and assembling weapons does not sound appealing. Maybe I'll try Shadow Hearts, though I've almost no clue what it's about, but it's only 20 bucks.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game gets my vote for the easiest last boss of all Final Fantasy.  :ph34r:

What? Vegnagun? Don't spoil it for me now. :ph34r:

No, not Vegnagun -- though Vegnagun wasn't much either. Let's just say if you can beat Angra Maniyu, you'd have no trouble with the last bosses. Anyway, I get the impression you already know who/what the last boss is -- as obvious as it already should be from the story. :ph34r:

On a different note, I heard good things about the earlier Suikoden series on the Playstation (can't find it though :ph34r: ), but also heard almost everyone bashing on the Suikoden PS2 release. So...I suppose try out the earlier ones, and maybe give the PS2 one a rent.

Personally, I've been thinking of getting into Vagrant Story, but it seems almost unanimous that this is quite a challenging game; and the box puzzles and assembling weapons does not sound appealing. Maybe I'll try Shadow Hearts, though I've almost no clue what it's about, but it's only 20 bucks.

Yeah, I have a pretty good idead who/what the last boss is. :ph34r:

I'd still urge you to try Vagrant Story, if you can get it somewwhere at a reasonable price. Although there's no guarantee that you'll really like it.

This game gets my vote for the easiest last boss of all Final Fantasy.  :lol:

What? Vegnagun? Don't spoil it for me now. :lol:

No, not Vegnagun -- though Vegnagun wasn't much either. Let's just say if you can beat Angra Maniyu, you'd have no trouble with the last bosses. Anyway, I get the impression you already know who/what the last boss is -- as obvious as it already should be from the story. :lol:

On a different note, I heard good things about the earlier Suikoden series on the Playstation (can't find it though :lol: ), but also heard almost everyone bashing on the Suikoden PS2 release. So...I suppose try out the earlier ones, and maybe give the PS2 one a rent.

Yeah, I have a pretty good idead who/what the last boss is. :lol:

I'd still urge you to try Vagrant Story, if you can get it somewwhere at a reasonable price. Although there's no guarantee that you'll really like it.

As with most Final fantasy games, the final bosses are not very hard, at least not compared to the optional/secret ones. Who could forget how long it took to beat omega/ruby weapon (one of the two :lol: ) in FFVII!!

Btw, the final bosses of FFX-2 are extremely easy compared to the normal enemies found in via infinito floors 60 and above. Here u fight................well i'll let u find that out on your own :lol:

This game gets my vote for the easiest last boss of all Final Fantasy.  :lol:

What? Vegnagun? Don't spoil it for me now. :lol:

No, not Vegnagun -- though Vegnagun wasn't much either. Let's just say if you can beat Angra Maniyu, you'd have no trouble with the last bosses. Anyway, I get the impression you already know who/what the last boss is -- as obvious as it already should be from the story. :lol:

On a different note, I heard good things about the earlier Suikoden series on the Playstation (can't find it though :lol: ), but also heard almost everyone bashing on the Suikoden PS2 release. So...I suppose try out the earlier ones, and maybe give the PS2 one a rent.

Yeah, I have a pretty good idead who/what the last boss is. :lol:

As with most Final fantasy games, the final bosses are not very hard, at least not compared to the optional/secret ones.

Of course, it has become a sort of standard. :lol:

Yeah I have to have at least one awesome FF story.

FF7 - While leveling in the Final Cavern I was moving around materia when I discovered that RedXIII's max HP was 7777!!!

I imediately ran from everything so I could go fight Emerald Weapon.

NOTE: All Lucky Seven's runs out after about 5 minutes of attacking.

Hence I finished him off with about 6 mimed W-KOTR.

Also, if any wants to attempt this(and I don't know the fine mechanics of the game), RedXIII was level 63 I think, with 5000 something base HP.

Baldurs Gate II is the best RPG ever imo.

Yes, you have wonderful taste. :lol:

I prefered Fallout 2 because it was post-apocalyptic but Black Isle knows how to make a damn fine RPG.