Best Rpg Opinion Thread!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how the fsck was FF9 easy. Unless he schemed thru it. I got everything on the first try, took me a while, but i did it.

We should make a ShadowRun-like RPG here :D

I wonder how the fsck was FF9 easy. Unless he schemed thru it. I got everything on the first try, took me a while, but i did it.

Oh yeah! Shadowrun for SNES! That was awesome. Thanks for reminding me K'Dash.

We should make a ShadowRun-like RPG here <_<

yeah shadowrun was my favorite game for the snes for a long time. I recently booted up the rom and I think it stands the test of time. I read a few months back in official xbox magazine that a sequel is coming. cant wait for that!

and klaw I recently got the xbox morrowind GOTY edition. it comes with both expansions. I haven't really started any of those quests yet trting to get my dude to a decent leval first. but from what I've seen it looks like good stuff.

Theres gonna be a Shadowrun sequel?!

Sorry, let me change my pants.

And I didn't scheme through FF9, it was just easy. I don't know how anyone could call it difficult. I guess collecting all the little junky trinkets everywhere might lengthen it significantly, but that's just long, not hard.

Edited by LordKanti

yeah shadowrun was my favorite game for the snes for a long time. I recently booted up the rom and I think it stands the test of time. I read a few months back in official xbox magazine that a sequel is coming. cant wait for that!

and klaw I recently got the xbox morrowind GOTY edition. it comes with both expansions. I haven't really started any of those quests yet trting to get my dude to a decent leval first. but from what I've seen it looks like good stuff.

Shadowrun sequel? I hope this is true.

But for Morrowind, I should have done all the side quests before actually beating th game. After beating the main plot, I just roamed around and killed things. My plan now is to kill everyone that I find. I'll probably use God Mode just for the hell of it. <_<

As much as I want a ShadowRun sequal or MMORPG, i believe no company owns the rights to make them.

Yeah, FF9 was easy. But I'd say the same thing about ff8 and ff7. Either way, I still enjoyed the game. It didn't try to take itself too seriously, as if the plot was more deep, tragic, epic, whatever than it really was. *coughFF8cough*

I found FF8 to be hard if you didn't whore it through with "Squall in constant yellow + Renzokuken madness" FFX-2 throws some pretty nasty monsters at you early on.

Edited by Agozer

We should make a ShadowRun-like RPG here :(

Shadowrun sequel? I hope this is true.

But for Morrowind, I should have done all the side quests before actually beating th game. After beating the main plot, I just roamed around and killed things. My plan now is to kill everyone that I find. I'll probably use God Mode just for the hell of it. :lol:

yeah on my pc version I beat the main quest before alot of the other stuff. that's why this time on my xbx version I am taking my time. I've been playing for about 20 hours and haven't even joined the blades yet :-D