Best Rpg Opinion Thread!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love so many rpg's but my fav would have to be Grandia 2.

May I ask why? I own Grandia II as well and I want to hear other people's opinions about it.

Edited by Agozer

May I ask why? I own Grandia II as well and I want to hear other people's opinions about it.

Well first of all the battle system is completely unique and awesome. Special moves are cool too; perfect controls, deep character development system, awesome graphics, great character designs, and cool music. It also has one of the coolest rpg characters of all time Melfice! He is just the best along with Seymour and Sepheroth(SP?).

Well first of all the battle system is completely unique and awesome. Special moves are cool too; perfect controls, deep character development system, awesome graphics, great character designs, and cool music. It also has one of the coolest rpg characters of all time Melfice! He is just the best along with Seymour and Sepheroth(SP?).

Yeah, the music and the battle system are cool....and quite a challenging bunch of bosses.

FFVIII, I don't know why <_<

I agree, FFVIII is a damn fine game.

AHAH! Even MORE unexpected rarities. I really liked FFVIII too. Oh the beauty... *sniff*

I liked Vagrant Story too, it's very unique with the way it plays. I beat it tho, I wish they made a sequal with fresh graphics etc.

Fallout 1 and 2.

yeah I agree. I like pc based RPG's over console ones. my least favorite being the FF series. I've played every one and not liked any.

well if I had to pick one I'd say Elder scrolls III morrowind. I just love that games so much. you can play for houndreds of hours and not run out of stuff to do.

im not much of an rpg player. but as for a begginer rpg game, shenmue was pretty kool. i kno this game isnt really the hardest to play hahah but it was a nice change from the fighting games. i liked dragonforce too. =)

Xenogears was wonderful, FFVII is definitely over-rated, FFX-2 is crap, I refuse to play anything Disney themed 'cause Disney is the friggin devil so yeah..no Kingdom Hearts for me. Basically my favorites would be XG, Legend of Dragoon, FF8 and Chronotrigger...and I have no idea why I'm even typing this because every site known to man that someone can post on has a "What's your favorite RPG poll"...and they ALWAYS say the exact same games.

Personally i think Enix produced games way better than anything square put out.

Valkyrie profile murders just about every square game out there. i still love square though.

FInal fantasy VII was gargabe. (no nyuuka youre not the only one who didnt like ffvii)

Grandia (first one) also gets a mention. great story and very memorable characters. i like it better than the first two.