Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I'm reading about Mexicans and their mad KOF skillz reminds me of when I was in high school. Those AzNs had mad Starcraft skills, it like they were born to play it. <_<

But yes, when I went to Houston I got my ass kicked in KOF99 by a Mexican kid. But then I beat him at Air Hockey so it was all good. :D

i was born to play kof..............i live in houston lol! i hate air hockey ( bad experiance dont ask) lol

Maybe it was you I played. :-D

o i kno, i didnt mean to sound disrespectful. its jus the first image that came to mah mind was, screw this, imma beat u in sumthin, and i dont care in what game. 

I didn't think it was disrespectful, I just wanted to know how my getting my ass kicked in KOF was funny to ya! ;) Just kidding ofcourse. But yea, it was pretty pathetic. I had to win at something!

• 4 months later...

The People have spoken, i mean capcom makes great games! i love Capcom, but when it comes to the 2-d Fighter KOF is much better!!! The Character Designs are awesome and every year they change the mechanics i mean just think about it, they change the way most characters combo,do thier moves, and what not every year meanwhile with Capcom you learn the hadoken back in 91 you can still do it the exact same way playing a new lame Capcom Vs. game, I Personally thing only a fool would buy Capcom Fighting Jam

In Other Note:

hahah I did my Kof training in Mexico city and Guadalajara!!! They have a Thing for Team Korea and the Ikari Soldiers there....If i can beat them down to the last guy then i have won...even though i get pwned alot!!!

Edited by KyokugenKiss

what's da point to bring this back up?

I don't know. Do you?

maybe it's for gettin more post??

what's da point to bring this back up?

I don't know. Do you?

maybe it's for gettin more post??

For KyokugenKiss? I doubt it. He's the one who bumped the thread anyway.

You've confused me endlessly, it seems natural that KyokugenKiss would want more posts.  So him bumping the thread makes sense...

I was sort of asking Ryuken, because he asked "what's the point?" Now that you mentioned it, it does make sense... but it was still an evil bump.

aren't we just trying to get more posts right now by talking about how KyokugenKiss is trying to get more post??