Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Capcom should have really regulated the usage of the Street Fighter name. They shouldn't have allowed Street Fighter The Movie (live action) to come out or that bad anime series Street Fighter:V (I think I just watched that anime for the kick ass intro song, hehe). Then there was also crappy Street Fighter Alpha the movie (anime). Grrr.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capcom should have really regulated the usage of the Street Fighter name.  They shouldn't have allowed Street Fighter The Movie (live action) to come out or that bad anime series Street Fighter:V (I think I just watched that anime for the kick ass intro song, hehe).  Then there was also crappy Street Fighter Alpha the movie (anime).  Grrr.

yeah the live van damme movie sucked donkey balls, the american cartoon sucked donkey balls ( cartoon series for saturday mornings in 1995 ), the V series sucked donkey balls big time, alpha sucked one donkey nut bc it was boring but the fighting were ok, the animatied movie was superb.

anyways, all this talk even tho its not official about street fighter 4 is gettin me hyped up for no apparent reason haha. im with G on this one, i wont believe anythin unless capcom emerges for the dark clouds and shine some light on us about sf4. but this talk about ryu, and new style and junk is gettin me happy hahah.

Street Fighter Alpha: The Animation and the Street Fighter II animes are one of the best I've seen.

really? i mean alpha is understandable, hell i even bought it. the the V series is attrocious. i mean i dont remember the storyline being anywhere close to the actual game...but i can see why u may like it tho, it is an action anime..and those are the best kind :D

Street Fighter Alpha: The Animation and the Street Fighter II animes are one of the best I've seen.

really? i mean alpha is understandable, hell i even bought it. the the V series is attrocious. i mean i dont remember the storyline being anywhere close to the actual game...but i can see why u may like it tho, it is an action anime..and those are the best kind :D

Well the animation in Street Fighter II wasn't up to par with Alpha, but still it was rather enjoyable.

not unless i remove my hair tie and whip him with my hair or move his joystick and press his buttons and do a SDM  :D

heh heh...another down fall to of how ppl play here, if you were to do that and actually win (knowing that there's a whole mess of quarters laid out on the control panel symbolizing ppl waiting their turn to play the winner), you'd probably be kicked out of the arcade, yeah...apparantly we take it too seriously sometimes.

Seriously, I usually see ppl there playing forever and the current champ on average has about 50 wins unbeaten

ha ha, beat by 50... I eat local champs for breakfast ;)

That's what they all say. :)

i eat them for brunch B)

I enjoy SNK's characters with there unique styles of dressing. Terry's outfit is way cooler than Ryu's gi. I always found SF characters to be quite plain compared to KOF characters.

I think that SNK characters have more pazzaaz. But hey, that's just me and I'm a flocking idiot.

hell yeah, that pazzazz makes it dope cookies.

and it has to deal with demographics as well, america is capcom owned. most teenage MTV watching kids prefer capcom cuz thats all america got, and mexico,south america and asia, hella SNK titles and shi* that's why there is a NEO GEO LAND, i never heard of a capcom land.

and shi* mexican people are the best @ KOF's everytime i fight a spanish person i seem to always lose. one of my frends who grew up in mexico used to tear up the MVS and shi* ;) ::probably why he's hecka better than i am:: :D

and i think i read in a website, kof rankings. MEXICO #1 Korea #2 and japan #3

so it's like no wonder :)

i happen to be mexican lol snk 4 life suckers! i once went to mexico just to go play kof but its soo much cooler over there 1 dollar = 10 lives plus the each arcade machine has all the games you can think of like garou kof and many others it friggin awesome i happen to beat the crap out of my fellow compadres...lol i must have played kof for about 5 years

I enjoy SNK's characters with there unique styles of dressing. Terry's outfit is way cooler than Ryu's gi. I always found SF characters to be quite plain compared to KOF characters.

I think that SNK characters have more pazzaaz. But hey, that's just me and I'm a flocking idiot.

hell yeah, that pazzazz makes it dope cookies.

and it has to deal with demographics as well, america is capcom owned. most teenage MTV watching kids prefer capcom cuz thats all america got, and mexico,south america and asia, hella SNK titles and shi* that's why there is a NEO GEO LAND, i never heard of a capcom land.

and shi* mexican people are the best @ KOF's everytime i fight a spanish person i seem to always lose. one of my frends who grew up in mexico used to tear up the MVS and shi* ;) ::probably why he's hecka better than i am:: :D

and i think i read in a website, kof rankings. MEXICO #1 Korea #2 and japan #3

so it's like no wonder :)

i happen to be mexican lol snk 4 life suckers! i once went to mexico just to go play kof but its soo much cooler over there 1 dollar = 10 lives plus the each arcade machine has all the games you can think of like garou kof and many others it friggin awesome i happen to beat the crap out of my fellow compadres...lol i must have played kof for about 5 years

ha ha, well that proves my point B)

Actually, at a recent KOF Tournement in Cannes, France. The top 5 were all french! Beating out everyone! Sad but true! Who ever said the French was useless, it seems their love for KOF is just as good as Korea's.

I voted Capcom because it's fighting games rock, and everything else they have makes me biased toward them.

But I have to say Mortal Kombat is second, if not first, when it comes to fighting games.

I just like gore! It's also one of the only fighting games where you win through friendship! :D

You beat the organs out of someone, then wave your hands a round and make a rainbow and you're all friends again!