Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like going around to different churches and asking wich religion is better. heheh.

I say capcom for 2D, I'm a total street fighter mark

for 3D I agree with AntiWinner22, Sega all the way. VF owns all other 3D fighters. VF4 is the only 3d fighter I'll play seriously.

Heh, no one voted for midway yet, MORTAL KOMBAT!!! :lol:

I'm surprised no pervs voted for dead or alive...

Edited by garageink

This is like going around to different churches and asking wich religion is better. heheh.

I say capcom for 2D, I'm a total street fighter mark

for 3D I agree with AntiWinner22, Sega all the way. VF owns all other 3D fighters. VF4 is the only 3d fighter I'll play seriously.

True dat. GarageInk and I stand on the same page.

Anon.

me too agree with garageink

P.S. i think dead or alive is made by a bunch of perv.s

I love Capcom and SNK but I think SNK is the best to me. I always preferred King of Fighters over the Street Fighter games. Keep in mind that I started out as a Capcom boy because I my childhood was all Street Fighter. Then I was introduced to KOF by my best friend and have loved it since.

To me in mathematical terms, Capcom is like a limit to SNK. It is always approaching it, but will never be equal.

But I do love Street Fighter games. And SNK wins just by a hairline.

And I'm noticing the absence of Sammy. Why aren't they on the list?

snk..........kof is way better than street fighter..  iori would beat the crap out of ryu.....well thats just my opininon

SNK, and yeah KOF is hella better than SF.

i'm tired of the hadoken....hadoken.... and yeah iori can beat the shi out of ryu, Even if he's evil. doesn't have shi on orochi.

SO YEAH SNK 4 ME :lol:

Iori is kool but will never beat Ryu cuz he's too powerful and KOF have better storyline than SF but SF games r better.

P.S. It'll be nice for any of 1 to give me a link to a KOF rom site. cuz i only have KOF2k2

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But capcom rules everyone.

Ryu + Strider + Megaman + Captain Commander + Ken + Chun li + Cammy + Morrigan = Ownage!

enough sed right there hahah.

but yeah obviously ive been a loyal fan to capcom.

i think the street fighter storylines are a lot better than KOF only bc the fact of different bosses every single year just makes the game kinda cheesey.its like ok, this year kof is over, next year we dont have to be all shcoked anymore bc some dude is gonna start it all over again, and everyone will be like =O. i dont kno i cant really explain it, excuse me for that. whereas the alpha series, its not only bison or akuma, the selectable characters are enemies of their own ( ken with ryu, zangief with ken i believe) i love the game tho dont get me wrong. i jus feel that sf storylines are more appealing.

anyways, capcom bc well, lets go to the snk side for a moment. art of fighting, double dragon, WORLD HEROES? breakers? shall i continue?

and u kno, capcom always comes out with innovative games that really caught our eyes u kno..street fighter itself is ground breaking. then they bring in the marvel games which is jus totally awesome to be able to fight with ur favorite comic heros. then u have the versus series, and dont tell me when u first saw xmen vs street fighter ur jaws didnt drop to the ground. thats jus surreal to have such games. i mean cyclops and ryu doin a tag team super move???? *jizz*

the only thing i can praise about SNK is Fatal Fury (especially Garou) and kof 97. i like kof2k3 too. but yes. capcom over snk.

i'm tired of the hadoken....hadoken.... and yeah iori can beat the shi out of ryu, Even if he's evil. doesn't have shi on orochi.

SO YEAH  SNK 4 ME  :lol:

and "Psycho Ball!!!" or "Psycho barou!!" isn't annoying? What about "Kyougen!!"?