Newdash.xbe

Mr Bongwater

i'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS BRINGING UP THE MS DASHBOARD FOR A WHILE NOW

i'M RUNNING THE LATEST EVOX (3935) AND USING THE BERT AND ERNIE HACK FROM A SAVED GAME ON 007

i HAVE A FONT'S FOLDER, BUT THE BOOK AND OTHER FILE IS BOTH IN THE C MAIN AND THE FONTS

I'VE SET THE EVOX INI TO GO TO E:NEWDASH.XBE FOR MSDASH

i'VE TRIED THE XFT=XTF ( WHICH EVER WAY IT WAS I FORGET) HEX EDIT BUT I STILL CAN'T GET IT TO WORK (YES I DID GET IT RESIGNED)

HELP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED, EVEN IF IT IS JUST FINGER POINTING TO A BETTER HEX EDITOR

there are alot of people perfectly happy with soft mods. the key is to read everything you can get your hands on and go slow. same goes for hard mods. before I bought my xbox I knew exactly what my options were, what I was gonna do, and how to do it. along with a plan b if everything went fubar.

well, thanks for the input. not really what i was trying to find, but at least people took the time.

on a personal note: i like soft mods. they are very easy to fix if you screw something up, and if you do it a few days after you buy the xbox, you can always return it with a factory seal. plus you can't beat the price; a few downloads, patience, and renting a game. i've seen some chip modded xbox's and the only thing that really made me jealous was that they had new(larger) hard drives, but as for all the other stuff? man, i just wanted to play mario again. plus, if you learn to soft mod, all the other emu tweaking stuff makes alot of sense, it's definately a positive learning experience.