New Version Of Zintrick Mvs Rom!

Nomax

Razoola made some modifications to the Zintrick ROM ripped from the CD version.

Here are the changes:

- The NeoGeo spinning logo shows before attract mode starts.

- Does not lockup when a 2nd player tried to join a game.

- Has coin counters added into the bottom of the screen.

- Has the level indicator included if enabled through soft dips.

- Has the standard AND 8x8 bios font where it should be.

- Has more sound effects though its still not accurate.

He also says that Neo-Geo CD to Neo-Geo MVS ROMS conversions are easy to do. Dare I'll expect a Samurai Shodown RPG conversion on MVS translated in english? Let's dream! :lol:

You can download this ROM here!

(click on "Voulez vous en savoir plus?" just below the "Conversion NeoGeo CD en rom" news. Then on "Telecharger la convertion Zintrick par Razoola" in the middle of the page.)

Yeah I think we already had this topic in the front page.. But no one reads that so yeah its good :lol:

Oops, sorry! I didn't saw it... :lol:

Is this game any good?

I didn't think it was very "hot" when the first MVS release saw the light of day...However, now that some bugs having been fixed, I might give it a try.

I just want to confirm to everyone this Neo-Arcadia site is not the hacker's site. The Hacker site is -Jorge Galvan's Site-..so there's a difference, big difference. :D

I just want to confirm to everyone this Neo-Arcadia site is not the hacker's site. The Hacker site is -Jorge Galvan's Site-..so there's a difference, big difference. :(

Now that I think about it, tis is so true...Neo-Arcadia is a respected site and they might have gotten lots of unwanted "publicity" because of this hacker.

So much attention has been given to this rom...where's Pochi and Nyaa dag nabbit!

I want to know too...Pochi & Nyaa seems like an excellent puzzle game, despite it's cutesy graphics.