Should We Start A 1Emulation Folding@home Team?

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem if you guys want to start a team. I honestly though can't join since I have around 5 firewalls or so..and it'll definately block it. There's no use to even try. :lol:

I have no problem if you guys want to start a team. I honestly though can't join since I have around 5 firewalls or so..and it'll definately block it. There's no use to even try. :lol:

Awesome! Now that I got your go ahead I'll do so tomorrow at work. It's messing up when I try to create a team...

Gamecop y would u need 5 firewall, imean if ppl really want to hack into ur computer they will hack it. and if it's the government they would even want to hack into it more to c if ur doing anything illegal. so i think 1 is enough

Gamecop y would u need 5 firewall, imean if ppl really want to hack into ur computer they will hack it. and if it's the government they would even want to hack into it more to c if ur doing anything illegal. so i think 1 is enough

If I were Gamecop, I'd have 10 firewalls. <_< You do know that this server was hacked earlier last week? I'd be one paranoid motherflocker.

Dammit! It's giving me an error whenever I try to create a team.

can't execute insert statement
Any client program can contribute to the statistics for this team by putting the number in the team field
(right-click to configure a client program)

What the hell does that mean?!