Kof 2002 Funky Sound Problem

Madi

i got kof 2002 workin on fba but when i play it i get this weird a$$ noises when im in battle...ex:kyo sounds like mai................one question i may have renamed the p1 rom to somthing else could that be affecting it?

Edited by madienmasher

yea it said somthing about the size of the m rom file should be a certain size 128k i think and all about sound roms being like 1avbeeo ( somthing werid like that not exactly)........hmm intresting.i cant really tell because it goes to loading to quickly could someone possibly host up thier workin kof2k2nd.zip that works with fbab4 cuz that emulator kick's ass plz i would really appercaite it

yea it said somthing about the size of the m rom file should be a certain size 128k i think and all about sound roms being like 1avbeeo  ( somthing werid like that not exactly)........hmm intresting.i cant really tell because it goes to loading to quickly could someone possibly host up thier workin kof2k2nd.zip  that works with fbab4 cuz that emulator kick's ass plz i would really appercaite it

Check your PM.

yep i still got a sound problem...lol i find it hilarious that iori screams like bao and then goes to mai......i do miss kyo's " oreno katchna or somthing like that tho..........its most likly my sound roms...which ones are the sound roms anyways arent those the v ones? lol maybe some one can host all the sound roms for me? man i must be getting annoying....