Animal Face-off: Lion Vs. Tiger

veristic

But remember each animal has its own strengths and weaknesses...so if the Lion was up against a weak Siberian Tiger..the Lion would most likely win...

Well ya, but that also applies to say a weak Lion would lose to a Bengal Tiger, or a weak bear would lose to a Lion. Each animal does have it's own strengths n weaknesses, but that doesn't mean each animal is equal because of their respective amounts of strengths/weaknesses. That is to say, it doesn't mean all animals r balanced one way or another for that reason. Any normal Lion would probably lose to any normal Siberian Tiger because it isn't a fair comparison, just like the Elephant n Rhino.

they should have Grizzly Bear vs. Polar Bear

The same applies to this one, because a Polar Bear is much larger than a Grizzly Bear, the outcome is somewhat obvious I think. Although Grizzlies r known for being really aggressive, still... u get my point.

Edited by nyuuka

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, whats the name of this documentary and what channel is it on....Then I will see if its on in Australia...

I bet you have better nature shows. Something like Wallabys Gone Wild or Kool Kangaros. That's what I'd name the nature shows if I were a TV exec in Australia...

Anyway, whats the name of this documentary and what channel is it on....Then I will see if its on in Australia...

It's same as the title of this topic, Animal Face-Off. It's on the Discovery Channel. Go here to check it out: http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/anima...malfaceoff.html