Animal Face-off: Lion Vs. Tiger

veristic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people voted "i dont know, im just a stupid fourm member"

This topic is related to an actual show on the discovery channel, so a poll with that stupid choice has nothing to do with the outcome. The shark won, I watched it.

This topic is related to an actual show on the discovery channel, so a poll with that stupid choice has nothing to do with the outcome. The shark won, I watched it.

Oh so this was an actual documentary.....Who won...The Lion or the Tiger????

I thought this was just another "My "Insert Whatever Here" Is better than yours" Thread....

Oh so this was an actual documentary.....Who won...The Lion or the Tiger????

I thought this was just another "My "Insert Whatever Here" Is better than yours" Thread....

Well, my first post tells who won. The Lion won. While the Tiger was larger n stronger it lost because the Lion's behavior being a 'fighter' in it's environment, compared to a tiger who lives in solitude n tries to avoid conflict, suggested it would win because it was better at fighting. Which would make sense to me if they showed the Tiger backing off during the fight, but u know the hype of television they had to have a kill. And just because the Lion was supposedly a 'better fighter' they showed it killing the Tiger. But again, the way they showed the Lion winning could've just as easily been the other way around, it was a fluke win the way they depicted it.

Anyway, it's an actual show. Next Sunday it's the Hippo vs. Bull Shark. Check it out here.

all right... tiger vs crock?

:lol:

I don't think that's gonna happen. Their matches r usually naturally possible ones, like animals who share territories n can actually encounter. Although... a Hippo n a Bull Shark I don't know what habitat they share, but I know the Bull Shark can go in fresh water. Maybe they'll meet at a river that joins the ocean or something. They're going to have a Grizzly vs. Tiger too, which again I don't know what habitat they both share. Anyway, they're gonna have a Lion vs. Croc, which has happened in the wild.

Only way a Tiger vs. Croc could happen is with a Tiger vs. a Ghariel, which is a type of crocodilian reptile. It lives in India n has a really thin n long mouth. But it doesn't seem very tough compared to a croc. Ghariel's only eat fish afterall.

Wait a sec....Do the animals actually fight or do some old gits sit around saying this animal has this thats why it would win...blah blah blah???

I don't know. Maybe its like that betting show Banzai!

Tiger vs. Lion vs. Rabbi

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

BETTING ENDS!

God that was a dumb show.