Gamecube/xbox

I have a GameCube and a Xbox and games in my country cost so much so i want to burn my games.Is there a way GameCube could play burn games and do you need the Freeloader Boot Cd.

And for the XBox do you need a Mod-Chip to play anything beside the originals,like emulators,stuff to install, or movies ?

I heard about the memory card trick and game trick,but i only have the game is it worth getting a memory card,meaning does this trick works good as if you had a Mod-Chip ?

backups for gamecube = no u cant play backups... there is some emu for the pc not sure if it works though

xbox= dont bother using the memory card things its stupid. It will let u play maybe one game of the hd since the hd is so small. Get a mod chip if u wana do that sorta thing.

also in my opinion I think u should try and buy the games anyways :lol: dont kill another system with piracy.

I have a GameCube and a Xbox and games in my country cost so much so i want to burn my games.Is there a way GameCube could play burn games and do you need the Freeloader Boot Cd.

And for the XBox do you need a Mod-Chip to play anything beside the originals,like emulators,stuff to install, or movies ?

I heard about the memory card trick and game trick,but i only have the game is it worth getting a memory card,meaning does this trick works good as if you had a Mod-Chip ?

This is piracy, and the reason "games in my country cost so much so i want to burn my games" is a poor excuse :lol:

EDIT: And before you say, ah but you have DC games, well the DC has allready been killed down to this! :lol:

Oh and where is it you come from anyway where games cost so much?

Edited by BobRedthorp

• 11 months later...

This is piracy, and the reason "games in my country cost so much so i want to burn my games" is a poor excuse :P

EDIT: And before you say, ah but you have DC games, well the DC has allready been killed down to this! :)

Oh and where is it you come from anyway where games cost so much?

I´m having the same flocking problem.I live in estonia Right below Finland And Left of Russia.Look at a map.the chance that you notice Estonia is so flocking small.Anyway,There are maybe 10 GC games out in estonia 1.There crap games 2.These crap games cost 70$.Now see the problem.i´m planning on buying games from amazon.co.uk.They don´t even have super mario sunshine in estonia.

gg double post.

It is possible to play backups on a GC, but the GC it self requires hardcore modding (Not just a chip here).

Comeon people. I live in Canada, games are just as expensive as that and I buy them. I'm not even rich.