A Bug Of Gogoackman's Fba-xxx?

HK$

I compiled GogoAckman's latest source code(non cleaned) successfully. And the emulator runs KOF2003 greatly. But once I reset the game, the game crashes....This is just found with KOF2003, seems no other games have this problem. Maybe there's some problem with the kof2003 driver?

Anyone else got this problem?

Edited by HK$

i'm using his driver on my compile of fbax and it resets fine (also added the new unibios in mine and its working perfect with codes).

he has done some things to the neo_run.cpp have have caused a few errors with neogeo game (calendar error happens when you want mvs mode in most neogeo games).

i was shocked that he got kof99nd to work on that version tho. his latest src doesn't work so well at all unfortunately

Yes, I compiled a version that support unibios 1.3 too. it's great to cheat in the new neogeo games :lol:

You mean if I dont use his neo_run.cpp and d_neogeo.cpp to compile, then it will reset fine? But that will lost his overclock of neogeo processor from 12 to 18Mhz :ph34r:

Edited by HK$

I just tried Gogo's latest FBAX-XXX 4/4/2004 build, the one that doesnt play the banned romsets. There's a nice new option to Autoload Uni Bios vers 1.3/Enable/Disable, The CPS-1 to CPS-2 and back to CPS-1 works and with sound on Ghouls & Ghosts!!

I still await for the cheat feature to be implemented. hoping I can use the cheat dats from Nedula or Kawaks somehow? Ohh, and I wouldn't mind being able to play the "Banned" romsets.. :blink:

Note: Although my Garoun had a red bar on the top of the game while it was running, possible bad s1.rom/wrong size, as my other FBAX told me...

Have you noticed The Rage of the Dragons/ rotdn.zip intro sounds is a tiny bit choppiness on FBAX-XXX 4/6/04 from Gogo Ackaman version? But on Kawa-X XXXX (Gogo Ackman's version) rotdn.zip intro is fine, but the loadup of the Match and character select is a little bit slow, even though you can use the fast forward thunbstick option/feature.. :P

Still can't get a working garoun.zip wthout graphic problems, same red baar on top, even though I used an ips patcher to maek the s1 rom file 512K..

kawa-xxx he used ciccor's trick to put rotd in a smaller rom but the rom he chose doesn't work well (slow loading).

as for rotd on his fbax, i haven't tested it out as of yet but i was playing the game on my own and ghozt compile fine