Korean Music

lacien

there's a korean mp3 p2p app called soribada. i run it in korean win xp whenever i have the urge to. i tried to run it in english xp but the menus get borked. fiddle with the [control panel > regional and language options > advanced tab > non-unicode application language] settings if you want to give it ago. otherwise, korean xp would be ideal (or 2k or 98 or whathaveyou).

it's much better if you run localized versions of xp in vmware (i currently have kr and jp xp's running). less fuss, no need to dualboot, and vmware boots in seconds from a saved state~ give it a whirl~

i agree with a previous poster,: k-pop's no good. :P boa's lame. k-rap sounds like donkey fart. and i don't care for all them girl/boy bands. i personally look for old stuff (early 90s).

not much to find via kazaa, mesh, donkey, and other popular p2ps... get something korean instead... (ymmv since i don't know what kind of music you're looking for). there are also craploads of other korean p2ps (many are commercial) but i usually find what i need with soribada.

oh, also check out if there's a localized version of winmx... i get lots of j-pop from japanese winmx so... they might have korean stuff too. it also helps if you understand korean. :blink:

good luck~

i'm a korean music fanatic lol.. my fav (and i totally recommend it) is BROWN EYES and BROWN EYED SOUL.. can i post a link or something? is it alright?

i agree with a previous poster,: k-pop's no good. boa's lame. k-rap sounds like donkey fart. and i don't care for all them girl/boy bands. i personally look for old stuff (early 90s).

Excuse me? NRG's Hit Song is the BEST.

Then again, I have more JPOP than KPOP on my comp, so...

solid07.net?