Korean Music

lacien

Anyone here listen to Korean music? I developed an obsession for K-pop a few years ago, but it's always hard for me to find a good source online and paying like $30 or more a cd is a bit much for me. Any suggestions on a good site to check out for this..or maybe a friendly mirc channel to try..

Or just suggestions for what you listen to. I've always liked S.E.S. and been listening to BoA alot lately.

Korean music... HORRID! I WOULD KNOW, BECAUSE I'M KOREAN!!! :P

Well, that's mostly because their crap is pop, n sometimes some god awful hybrid of pop n the worst rap u can imagine.

I like all music, n I mean ALL because I can like anything that's good (yes even country n classical) EXCEPT pop.

BoA is pretty good :P

yeah u can get some of her stuff on suprnova

bit torrents are the way to go, jus search em on yahoo or sumthn

Only prob i find with BitTorrents is that only newer, popular files are there. You won't the hard-to-find stuff there.

Go Overnet if you wan't all the hidden stuff. Currently I am downloading a DC game called Cool Cool Toon that is INSANELY hard to find!!!

The P2P wise man has spoken!!! :)

Anon.

Korean music... HORRID!  I WOULD KNOW, BECAUSE I'M KOREAN!!! :lol:

Well, that's mostly because their crap is pop, n sometimes some god awful hybrid of pop n the worst rap u can imagine.

I like all music, n I mean ALL because I can like anything that's good (yes even country n classical) EXCEPT pop.

LOL, surprisingly the only pop I really like is k-pop..weird huh? Otherwise I prefer alittle rap..not much though, and for the most part eh alternative, new rock..whatever you call it these days.

I'll have to try out some of the suggestions, I tried figuring out that bit torrent stuff awhile back but didn't quite get what to do after installing it and kinda forgot I even had it till now.

Korean music... HORRID!  I WOULD KNOW, BECAUSE I'M KOREAN!!! :lol:

LOL, surprisingly the only pop I really like is k-pop..weird huh? Otherwise I prefer alittle rap..not much though, and for the most part eh alternative, new rock..whatever you call it these days.

I'll have to try out some of the suggestions, I tried figuring out that bit torrent stuff awhile back but didn't quite get what to do after installing it and kinda forgot I even had it till now.

Bittorrent is a file-swarming application, which means u ul n dl at the same time. So the more ppl dl the faster it goes. It uses.torrent files to dl. All u have to do is click a torrent file of something u want to dl (like an anime episode) n save it to yur hd.