Poll: How Often Do You Post?

How often do you post?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Day of the tentacle was hilarious! And did you ever play maniac mansion, the first game? You could play it if you had DOTT by playing it on a computer in one of the rooms.

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :P

The Dig was the best!

Aye, Mr. G...You speak my language. :P The Dig's music is superb.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posting right now :P

Day of the tentacle was hilarious! And did you ever play maniac mansion, the first game? You could play it if you had DOTT by playing it on a computer in one of the rooms.

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :P

The Dig was the best!

WTF is a DIG???? :P

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :ph34r:

I bet you havn't played Armed and Dangerous. :D

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :D

The Dig was the best!

WTF is a DIG???? :ph34r:

You haven't heard of "The Dig"?! It's probably the best Lucas Arts adventure game. If I still had the CD and was on broadband, I'd rip it and send it to you. You must play it. It's a must.

Play these:

The Dig

Grim Fandango

Sam and Max

Full Throttle

EDIT: And Monkey Island. How could I forget that.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Yeah, those games are all good except I didn't like the control style of "Grim Fandango", where you walk yourself around with a keyboard (like the newest Monkey Island game). I much prefered the old-school point-and-click style.

Did you guys ever play "simon the sorceror" 1 or 2?

Yeah, those games are all good except I didn't like the control style of "Grim Fandango", where you walk yourself around with a keyboard (like the newest Monkey Island game). I much prefered the old-school point-and-click style.

Did you guys ever play "simon the sorceror" 1 or 2?

Simon the Sorcerer is good,but it doesn't measure up to the Discword games.

Now they were some cool games! I've finished all of them, Discworld 1 2 and 3 (Noir).

I've never played Discworld Noir...Was is good fun?

Talk about a thread derailing.

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :lol:

The Dig was the best!

WTF is a DIG???? :ph34r:

You haven't heard of "The Dig"?! It's probably the best Lucas Arts adventure game. If I still had the CD and was on broadband, I'd rip it and send it to you. You must play it. It's a must.

Play these:

The Dig

Grim Fandango

Sam and Max

Full Throttle

EDIT: And Monkey Island. How could I forget that.

I have played both Sam and Max and Monkey Island..but not the others you mentioned...I will download them from IRC...:lol:

Oh also Discworld is an awesome game...I played part 1 but never got the chance to play the others....I am gonna download those as well :lol:

Thanks for the recommendations guys....keep'm coming :D

Discworld Noir was freaking cool, it was a totally different feel from the other two games. It was like a 40s style dectective movie, only in Ankh Morpork! The main character and the majority of characters were new, but a lot of the discworld favourites are in there too, Nobby, Carrot and Vimes, for example, and Detritus the troll. You get to go to the temple of small gods, the Watch headquarters, etc.. etc.. Overall its a great game, but for anyone who hasn't played any of them and want to play one that "sticks to the script" (ie is closer to Discworld the way Terry Pratchett invented it), I recommend one of the others, especially Discworld 2, that game was AWESOME!