The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

Just came back from the ploice station. They told me that I can't press charges since I am not the owner of this website. They also told me that the owner of this website has to go to his local police station and press charges against Jorge himself. I tried, but it's pretty much out of my hands now.

Edited by Inmate77

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from the ploice station. They told me that I can't press charges since I am not the owner of this website. They also told me that the owner of this website has to go to his local police station and press charges against Jorge himself. I tried, but it's pretty much out of my hands now.

Did you show them the link and stuff? So I guess I have to do that or something.

Thank you very everything so far. I greatly appreciate it. :D

I already know there's been enough drama about Neo X lately, but check the entrance to his website. For those who don't know, it's http://www.-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com. What's with the Iron Cross with the Swastika? I thought this guy was Hispanic, which I think would conflict with other Nazis. Anyways, I think it's high time this issue was resolved. If need be, turn him into the authorities.

I already know there's been enough drama about Neo X lately, but check the entrance to his website.  For those who don't know, it's http://www.-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com.  What's with the Iron Cross with the Swastika?  I thought this guy was Hispanic, which I think would conflict with other Nazis.  Anyways, I think it's high time this issue was resolved.  If need be, turn him into the authorities.

maybe he's just pissed off and just using Nazi symbolism as a sign or anger

I still don't believe he puts a NAZI swastica on his website :lol:

'cuz the swastica is used in other cultures, like the chinese. But this is too much!!!!!

In the bottom of the homepage says that the webpage has been created in Mexico DF

what does that mean? Is he trying to confuse us? :lol:

Edited by B4b00n

Neo x has hacked a site... He is even proud of it!!

well, this should settle any doubts some who post at 1emulation might have had about the Identity of this guy, and what he is capable of.

As for the living in Mexico thing, It could be a ruse, or perhaps he has family in Mexico and ran back home-- because gettting anyone extradited from Mexico to stand trial in the US is nearly impossible. But, Im thinking its a lie.

The Iron cross thing ? I have no Idea what he is trying to prove with that. but, erm, to put it bluntly, hes the wrong color to be a Nazi.. kinda reminds me of a Chappelle's Show sketch.. :P

Maybe he is just creating the Impression he's dangerous or smth.. ;);):ph34r:

I still don't believe he puts a NAZI swastica on his website :lol:

'cuz the swastica is used in other cultures, like the chinese. But this is too much!!!!!

In the bottom of the homepage says that the webpage has been created in Mexico DF

what does that mean? Is he trying to confuse us? :)

Actually the swastika is a mirror image of the buddhist symbol - Hitler stole it from the buddhists as some sort of irony, i think - the 'swastikas' used by the chinese therefore are reversed

Hrm, I've heard that it was Hindu. Anyways, the Nazi swastika stands for the sun and the "Hindu" (according to encyclopedia) stands for the moon since they go opposite directions. Miskie, I remember that sketch, that was funny. Especially the end part where they say why he divorced his wife. :lol: Well, I guess maybe he's from Mexico and is here as a student..? It's possible and might be likely he has family in Mexico.

Hrm, I've heard that it was Hindu.  Anyways, the Nazi swastika stands for the sun and the "Hindu" (according to encyclopedia) stands for the moon since they go opposite directions.  Miskie, I remember that sketch, that was funny.  Especially the end part where they say why he divorced his wife. :lol:  Well, I guess maybe he's from Mexico and is here as a student..?  It's possible and might be likely he has family in Mexico.

The swastika is originally a Hindu thing. But its not tilted like the Nazi one.

Yeah, the Hindu one is often confused with the Nazi one. Case in point, the Zelda 1 dungeon that was shaped like a swastika and some people got upset (one FAQ on GameFAQ makes this mistake), but it was the Hindu one. Back on topic, I hope he hasn't run to Mexico or Central America. If he did, then it'll be a pain trying to extradite him if even possible as mentioned earlier.