The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo x has hacked a site... He is even proud of it!!

user posted image

It says

"Did you think that I was playing, right?

[This page has been] Hacked for scrwing up Neo Arcadia X and if you come online another time I'm going to f*** you until you desapear completely"

PD: I haven't translated the last line

PD 2: He claims that this guy leeched the bandwith of his site by posting the archive URLs of the downloads of Neo Arcadia :lol:

Damn I want to see that.

user posted image

It says

[This page has been] Hacked for scrwing up Neo Arcadia X and if you come online another time I'm going to f*** you until you desapear completely"

PD 2: He claims that this guy leeched the bandwith of his site by posting the archive URLs of the downloads of Neo Arcadia :(

Damn I want to see that.

Son of a biatch, can't wait till someone put's him in jail (leeching bandwith is bad, but hacking the site and admitting it now is what pisses me off). Sorry for the lack of updates on the hacker page. I'll be updating it this week. I've been very busy with my outside life and I'll definately work on it. So expect a big update soon.

It says

PD 2: He claims that this guy leeched the bandwith of his site by posting the archive URLs of the downloads of Neo Arcadia :(

Damn I want to see that.

ok

cehack.jpg he has removed it from his site but it was in my temp cache file hehe.

Edited by james

at the top it says "you thought I was playing around, no?"

then it says "hacked because you have gotten in the way of Neo Arcadia X, there for you lose your site".....(I know it isn't a direct direct translation, but I just put it in english style grammer because spanish grammer and english grammer is really different)

and it says "and if you return in line, I'll come back and flock you up untill you dissapear forever"..

..and the last part you know cause its in english....

..ah well...if I messed up, I've told you ppl already, I'm not as fluent as you think

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I now present you all with a picture of the hacker himself 00.jpg. Now that I have a picture of him, I am going to the Mount Prospect police with the pic (as well as the profile on MSN) and the report Gamecop provided to make sure he is arrested. For the rest of you, his profile can be found at http://members.msn.com/tujorge@hotmail.com. Gamecop, can you please update the hacker's page because I plan on going Friday to report it.

Edited by Inmate77

I now present you all with a picture of the hacker himself 00.jpg. Now that I have a picture of him, I am going to the Mount Prospect police with the pic (as well as the profile on MSN) and the report Gamecop provided to make sure he is arrested. For the rest of you, his profile can be found at http://members.msn.com/tujorge@hotmail.com. Gamecop, can you please update the hacker's page because I plan on going Friday to report it.

Awesome work Inmate!!

But this guys name is Jorge Pedro and live in Mexico...are you sure this is the hacker? I thought his name was Jorge Galvan.

and doesn't Jorge Galvan live in Illinois?

Here is what I think..

First of all..I know his name is Jorge Galvan, that's definately correct unless he is a illegal immigrant and some messed up crap. He verified that email address to register on this forum, otherwise he couldn't have even posted, plus I have the IP to prove where he is located which matches.

The name is probabaly just fake. Most of all of us put fake names in hotmail and stuff. It could be very well true he is from Mexico and that account was made a while back.

This is definately going to be added to the hacker info page, great work inmate77!!

And please report him to the police and give them the hacker info page link if you like.

Maybe Pedro is his name and he either is going by Galvan or changed his name to it..? It's possible he's an immigrant (legal or not) and he changed his name to sound American, but that's totally iffy since I don't think Galvan sounds too much like an American name... He definitely goes by Neo X and doubt that it's not him. By hacking that other site, he's definitely made it look like he's the hacker of 1Emulation.com. I might have been him who hacked his own site, although the image of the person looked a little younger IMO.