The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

Wait...you have't notified law enforcement yet? Or are you going to notify them again so they make it a priority?

I've been researching on it, but I haven't been able to find the right person to contact with. It's not as easy as you think, but I have been notifying many companies and businesses. :-?

Oh ok...I thought you just had to call the police station. You should try to get in touch with the FBI Cybercrime department. But I think they're too busy looking for terrorists.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...you have't notified law enforcement yet? Or are you going to notify them again so they make it a priority?

I've been researching on it, but I haven't been able to find the right person to contact with. It's not as easy as you think, but I have been notifying many companies and businesses. :P

Every little action, no matter how minimal they seem, contributes to the greater good. :-? All good things come in due time.

Edited by Agozer

I'm still a little confused here....Why did NeoX hack this site in the first place? To show off or to eliminate competition? Either way, he's an ass. Go on GameCop get those agencies on the phone.

Elimate competition. Also he has said that Rocket from a hacking site is the one who hacked kofchile and his site. When Neo X hacked our site..the GemCom site, he left no note of who he was or anything. All that the website said was "Website Hacked" and "flock" all over the site. Do you guys know how easy it is to pose yourself as another person? Just type that person's name in the website you hacked to make it look like someone else hacked it. He could have easily done that. I wouldn't be suprised if he did that to his own site if he wanted to for a brief hour and then put it back together to make it look like he isn't the hacker.

Damn, of course. That sneaky bastard. How dare he.

so thats why u I got a 404 Forbidden error..... good think u had a backup....

kofchile isn't online yet is it?

Only their forums as of now.

Gamecop, I have a feeling that he is trying to do it again. On the homepage of Neo X's website, he has this beware picture in the webmasters section. Does this mean he will strike again?

--

Post Edited Because: We do not want to hotlink from the hacker's site.

Edited by GameCop

Gamecop, I have a feeling that he is trying to do it again. On the homepage of Neo X's website, he has this beware picture in the webmasters section. Does this mean he will strike again?

Post Edited Because: We do not want to hotlink from the hacker's site.

I already know about that, I'll update the hacker's page soon and go over everything. :(

PS: I doubt Jorge will do it again, this place is much more secure now anyways. If he does do it, things are going to get a lot worse.