The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

It seem that Neo Arcadia X has been hacked.  On a side note, Neo X had locked my topic asking him if he was the hacker or not and he just said "stop the gossip" or something like that.

yes i got an emial telling me the same thing. by the looks of things he has lost all

Defaced By Rocket ( Evolucion-Hack.net )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GryphonKlaw, I live near that assclown. I'll cut off his tires for you. Besides that, I'm also planning to give him a threating phone call tomorrow :lol:. That is, if he hasn't been thrown in the slammer yet.

Edited by Inmate77

Careful Inmate77, you don't want to end up going to jail yourself. A backup of the site is up, but in the box that says webmasters there's a picture of a skull and crossbones with the message "Beware..." I don't know if that was left by the hacker or if it's supposed to be a message from Neo X.

A backup of the site is up, but in the box that says webmasters there's a picture of a skull and crossbones with the message "Beware..."  I don't know if that was left by the hacker or if it's supposed to be a message from Neo X.

Well, I could confront him in person. Then we will all know if it was him or not.

By the way, they don't call me Inmate 77 for nothing!

Edited by Inmate77

A backup of the site is up, but in the box that says webmasters there's a picture of a skull and crossbones with the message "Beware..."  I don't know if that was left by the hacker or if it's supposed to be a message from Neo X.

Well, I could confront him in person. Then we will all know if it was him or not.

I think Strider is right, since we don't want make this any bigger, but just put the Neo X guy in Jail. Especially since then he's going to blame it on us, either way, he probabaly will.

I think Strider is right, since we don't want make this any bigger, but just put the Neo X guy in Jail. Especially since then he's going to blame it on us, either way, he probabaly will.

Do you know if the wheels are in motion for him to visit the man jail? Will you be told what happens to him?

Oh well, I can't give him a threating call because his phone number is disconnected. You're right about not taking this into my own hands GameCop, he's not even worth it.

Oh well, I can't give him a threating call because his phone number is disconnected. You're right about not taking this into my own hands GameCop, he's not even worth it.

Disconnected? :lol:

You sure you punched it in right? Maybe he disconnected it right after I posted all his info. :-D