King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

like i've said they all copy from each other ( it's kinda like pepsi and coke cuz they taste the same to me)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i've said they all copy from each other ( it's kinda like pepsi and coke cuz they taste the same to me)

You my friend have a very insensitive palette. :lol: Pepsi and Coke taste nothing alike.

who cares they're both both company just like capcom and snk and also does the same thing. they get their ideas from each other. i'm not only taking about these companies but also all of the other ones. ppl get their ideas from other ppl now a days. so it's really hard to be original. plus all the good ideas's already used and some r impossilbe to make it work so and again they COPY others or "edit" them

yes pepsi and coke is as same as black and white.

anyways, did u guys kno that a lot of the ideas from snk characters, for example iori comes from japanese rockers/musicians.? i thought that was a pretty interestin tidbit. =)

yes pepsi and coke is as same as black and white.

anyways, did u guys kno that a lot of the ideas from snk characters, for example iori comes from japanese rockers/musicians.? i thought that was a pretty interestin tidbit. =)

I think that's lame. SNK is TOO influenced in those respects for their fighting games imo.

What about GG? Every character and their move(s) in the game have a connection to a band or person as a tribute. Heck everything these days are copied from something. "Originality" is just a word to world now. Take a something, and improve upon it. Nothing is truely "original" anymore, just an improved copy of something from the past.

What about GG? Every character and their move(s) in the game have a connection to a band or person as a tribute. Heck everything these days are copied from something. "Originality" is just a word to world now. Take a something, and improve upon it. Nothing is truely "original" anymore, just an improved copy of something from the past.

I don't like GG. :lol:

I don't like GG. <_<

I never mentioned liking it at all. I was just comparing the influencal differences between KOF and GG. Read more carefully kthx.