King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

Does Ryo's fireball look flockING HUGE or what?

IT TAKES UP ALMOST THE ENTIRE SCREEN!!!

Anon.

That's a Haoh Shouko Ken, a desperation move.

...am I the only one who thinks the new characters look retarded? Except for Lien, Alba n Soiree... they're supposed to be gangsters? Geezus where do these artists come up with their ideas...

Edited by nyuuka

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...am I the only one who thinks the new characters look retarded?  Except for Lien, Alba n Soiree... they're supposed to be gangsters?  Geezus where do these artists come up with their ideas...

Other video games most likely ( k9999 for example :D )

...am I the only one who thinks the new characters look retarded?  Except for Lien, Alba n Soiree... they're supposed to be gangsters?  Geezus where do these artists come up with their ideas...

Other video games most likely ( k9999 for example :D )

Ya well, K9999 was a tribute to Akira, n for what he was (an artificial person or something right?) he looked to fit the part somewhat well. But these guys in KoF:MI, they're from Germany... but gangsters in southtown, n they dress like Professional Wrestlers. Pretty weird i'd say.

Anon.

...am I the only one who thinks the new characters look retarded? Except for Lien, Alba n Soiree... they're supposed to be gangsters? Geezus where do these artists come up with their ideas...

The new characters except Lien, Alba, and Soiree? Those ARE the new characters that we know of.

Anon.

The new characters except Lien, Alba, and Soiree? Those ARE the new characters that we know of.

I meant except for Lien only the new characters look retarded, Alba n Soiree r supposed to be gangsters yada yada.

Edited by nyuuka

Ya well, K9999 was a tribute to Akira, n for what he was (an artificial person or something right?) he looked to fit the part somewhat well.

Keep in mind that the japanese voice actor for Tetsuo (whom K9999 was an homage to) also played the voice to K9999 (which is pronounced K-4-9, in case you didn't know)

aw no MotW Terry? anyways, from the looks of it, i really hope its as good as it looks. even tho im gettin a street fighter ex vibe, which isnt a good thing. with all due respect to other gamers, i hate the series. i hate every thing about sf ex. so im praying to the gaming gods to let kof: mi do very well. :D

aw no MotW Terry? anyways, from the looks of it, i really hope its as good as it looks. even tho im gettin a street fighter ex vibe, which isnt a good thing. with all due respect to other gamers, i hate the series. i hate every thing about sf ex. so im praying to the gaming gods to let kof: mi do very well.  :D

Well it's a good thing Capcom didn't actually MAKE the EX games. So I hope u don't hate Capcom for that.

What I like about this game, is that it's 1v1. No more teams.

Edited by nyuuka

Yeah, Street Fighter Ex was Takara, ya know, the guys who used to port mad NeoGeo games to the SNES and Genesis back in the day.

I'm going to stay optimistic about this game. I'm not going to flip out already and be like "WOW! I WANT THIS GAME NOW!" The more hype you build up for a game the more you wind up being disappointed in the end. I just pray it works! Actually, I'm pretty sure it'll work, I just hope there's balance. I doubt there will be any 100% combo in this game though.

The only thing I can say I don't like about the game so far is the arenas. I don't like the incage thing that seems to be apart of every stage. All the previous King of Fighters games stages have pretty much been them fighting in the streets of various locations or at places setup for them to fight with a crowd cheering all around them except for the boss stages.

Ya well, K9999 was a tribute to Akira, n for what he was (an artificial person or something right?) he looked to fit the part somewhat well.

Keep in mind that the japanese voice actor for Tetsuo (whom K9999 was an homage to) also played the voice to K9999 (which is pronounced K-4-9, in case you didn't know)

Thanks for that nugget of information. I've been calling him K-Nine-Nine-Nine-Nine all this time...how stupid of me. :D:lol:

aw no MotW Terry? anyways, from the looks of it, i really hope its as good as it looks. even tho im gettin a street fighter ex vibe, which isnt a good thing. with all due respect to other gamers, i hate the series. i hate every thing about sf ex. so im praying to the gaming gods to let kof: mi do very well.  :D

Well it's a good thing Capcom didn't actually MAKE the EX games. So I hope u don't hate Capcom for that.

NEVER! heheh thanx for that bit of info, i didnt kno that..