King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

True true! I had forgoten about the Rival School combo system. Very underrated fighting game.

I've never played either game of the series at a high level so I don't know the extent of what you could do. I kinda just fooled around with it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a gut feeling SNK shouldn't associate the KoF name with this future travesty. Looking too cliche already. Breakdancer, spy/assassin female with outrageous b00bs, some prettyboy with shades... Looks almost like a typical X-Box fighter.

Oh well. if SNK starts porting to the 'Cube I may not have to get a PS2 anytime soon.

I've got a gut feeling SNK shouldn't associate the KoF name with this future travesty.  Looking too cliche already.  Breakdancer, spy/assassin female with outrageous b00bs, some prettyboy with shades...  Looks almost like a typical X-Box fighter.

Oh well.  if SNK starts porting to the 'Cube I may not have to get a PS2 anytime soon.

porting what? KOF games? Get a DC and download games instead.

Imagine if Mai was a secret character....  :lol:

Well since we don't know that character list, she may be a normal character.

But I'm beginning to think this game won't have that many characters to choose from...what's the most amount of characters in a 3D fighter so far, anyone know?

I'm hoping there are atleast 30. But with such sweet graphics, who knows. So far the only recognizable characters from the other games is Kyo and Terry.

I'm not shooting this game down just yet...I'll wait till I see a video or actually play it.

But I'm beginning to think this game won't have that many characters to choose from...what's the most amount of characters in a 3D fighter so far, anyone know?

Tobal 2 had 207 after unlocking everybody.

Edited by Lightsier

Tobal 2 had 207 after unlocking everybody.

Oh yeah... :)

But what recent 3D fighter? Something with decent graphics.

Well since we don't know that character list, she may be a normal character.

I'm hoping there are atleast 30. But with such sweet graphics, who knows. So far the only recognizable characters from the other games is Kyo and Terry.

I'm not shooting this game down just yet...I'll wait till I see a video or actually play it.

Tekken Family Reunion/Tekken Tag Tournament had a big Roster, So did Fighters Megamix, Project Justice if you count the Random Students (one of them has Sakura's Moves)...and Tobal 2 once you caught enough of the quest mode enemies...thats off the top of my head...

"24 SNK characters of which 14 are returning favorites, six are brand new, and four are hidden bonus characters." - I got that info from Fighters Generation...thats how many characters there's supposed to be here...

Edited by Riot.EXE