I bought a dreamcast today which was displayed unboxed in a shop window, I had to buy it as they where giving 15 games 2 controllers and 2 VMU, all for £20, cant argue with that.

When I got the Dreamcast home and put it next to my 1st Dreamcast which I got on the launch date, the new one is pure yellow, no ammount of cleaning can get rid of this, what the hell did the previous owner do with it, thats what I wanna know! lol :angry:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to think this but maybe they peed on it just after they ate a greasy pizza. :) or flicked earwax at it all the time. I cringe when peopole pee after eating pizza.

your not gonna beleaive this but those are the exact same thoughts which where going through my mind, I just didnt want to say :)

Oh and you are right! there is nothing worse than when peopole pee after eating pizza.

I dont want to think this but maybe they peed on it just after they ate a greasy pizza. :) or flicked earwax at it all the time. I cringe when peopole pee after eating pizza.

WTF?! Isnt it the other way around? you're supposed to cringe at the site of somebody eating pizza after they pee not pee after eating pizza...

I dont want to think this but maybe they peed on it just after they ate a greasy pizza. ;) or flicked earwax at it all the time. I cringe when peopole pee after eating pizza.

WTF?! Isnt it the other way around? you're supposed to cringe at the site of somebody eating pizza after they pee not pee after eating pizza...

i thought i meant that. thx for clearing it up.