Microsoft Faq On Xna, Including Xna Vs Cell (ps3)

ForceX

I used to own Legend of Dragoon, it did not kick ass, I traded it away for store credit.

Well, the point of XNA is so that with every new iteration of Xbox, they wont have to relearn the console and to make it easier for PC games to be ported to Xbox Next.

Xbox Next doesn't need to be the most powerful, as long as it has the best graphics hardware and most system memory, it'll be the best.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest issues with consoles is memory, this is also the very first thing that console makers will cut back on. It's also important that your video hardware can support everything you need and is fast. Those are the two most important things I think.

I just hope Xbox next isn't all process and no memory, which will really cripple it. I hope they go all out on specs with this console.

The HDD (or with Xbox2 flashdrive) is going to start becoming more important when more developers realize it helps them out with caching data. Most of them are used to make games that don't rely on caching so they're "stuck" in this mold of game making and not using their full resources.

Edited by Lightsier

WRONG, sony DOES make games, LOTS of them, people dont realize it though because sony doesnt make it very obvious for some reason (i guess in case they suck then they have it pre covered ;) )

i Hope the Nintendo system dominates, Reason?

Microsoft: Knows nothing about gaming

Sony: Knows nothing about gaming

Nintendo: Classic gaming company, started US gaming pretty much

Sega should come back too, another classic

I say Atari, Sega, and Nintendo come back, forget all these generation X whatever the hell companies, classics are much better

Edited by Shibathedog