Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
N3oGhost

Shikigami 2 - Ripped Yet?

dude your FTP rules, i really appreciate you having that up, its fast, reliable, and has a very good collection of games

and i can actually get on it, unlike romsector...romsector doesnt like me ;)

That torrent won't seem to start downloading, no matter how many times I reload it. :lol:

The fourms that were running the tracker and a LOT of the DC game that were being posted on Suprnova got a letter from the ESA yesterday, so it may be DC games may be scarce for a bit.

The fourms that were running the tracker and a LOT of the DC game that were being posted on Suprnova got a letter from the ESA yesterday, so it may be DC games may be scarce for a bit.

Whoa. There's like 5 torrents left. What exactly is the ESA and why are they acting like about Dreamcast games when current PS2 and Xbox releases are being traded around?

Edited by Segata

I've never heard of the ESA. Are you sure it wasn't the IDSA? I guess ESA could stand for European Software Association or something similar. If it was European, why would they bother with Dreamcast games? Most games on SuprNova are by Japanese or American developers.

There is no IDSA anymore, they changed their name to "Entertainment Software Association" months ago.

Let's see those mofo's come after me for posting Neo Geo CD on Suprnova! :D

Ah, I don't remember reading about that. Must not have been big news to the video game community. That or I completely missed a period of time.