1emulation Reloaded

miskie

so what was the sites  that he attacked ?

was neogames one of them ? as i am not sure whats sites were attacked as a few sites have been been messed up at the momnet.

Honestly, were not sure if he hacked those other emulation sites. The rate of it being that he did is very high. Since a lot of hackings happened this month and last.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what was the sites  that he attacked ?

was neogames one of them ? as i am not sure whats sites were attacked as a few sites have been been messed up at the momnet.

Honestly, were not sure if he hacked those other emulation sites. The rate of it being that he did is very high. Since a lot of hackings happened this month and last.

yes ok.and maybe he not working alone. ;)

The Neo Arcadia guy?! Come on, I wasn't ready for that....

Thats why i said you may not like the answer.

I might have missed your post on that...

Way to make my day a tad worse. :P

Way to make my day a tad worse. ;)

i think i said that on page 1.

I admit this is shame that people have to do crap like this.they must think they are clever hacking sites.there was one spanish site i am a member of that looked like it was hacked as it had phpnuke icons on its pages

I admit this is shame that people have to do crap like this.they must think they are clever hacking sites.there was one spanish site i am a member of that looked like it was hacked as it had phpnuke icons on its pages

If I remember correctly, that was KOFChile.

If I remember correctly, that was KOFChile.

it was this site http://www.emumaquinitas.com/portal/index.php which has the same sort of format as neo arcadia but better

Edited by james

Dammint man, I downloaded all my working roms from that site, i was downloading some cheat dats as i was reading this story, that is really messed up, after this site his was my favorite. Bastard he had no reason to do that his would of caught on just because he hosts all those roms. Now i'm worried i had signed up at his site to download games and his kawaks loader, Man he has my info. what should i do???