1emulation Reloaded

miskie

Help yourselves...

Here is all the information about the hacker, rangling from email address, to his home phone number. Have fun! :o

http://1emulation.com/hackerinfo/index.html

:D Oh game cop you could be such a naughty boy sometimes. ;)

If someone thinks they have every right in the world to hack my creation, I'll do everything in my power for them to piss in their pants. It's plain and simple.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's weird cuz i thought the site was good, yeah sure it olny had like 5 games but they were good games, but i didnt know he had viruses and stuff.

As far as I know at the moment, there have been no reports of it as of now. However before around January and February, there some reports of trojan's and viruses. All we are telling people is if they browse the website, keep their guards up. ;)

So he was the neo arcada owner guy?

Yeah he is which makes it evermore pissing. He was trying to eliminate the competition.

That really sucks cause his site had allot of potential.

Well that's behind the scenes emulation for you. ;)

it's weird cuz i thought the site was good, yeah sure it olny had like 5 games but they were good games, but i didnt know he had viruses and stuff.

As far as I know at the moment, there have been no reports of it as of now. However before around January and February, there some reports of trojan's and viruses. All we are telling people is if they browse the website, keep their guards up. :o

;) Oh crap. Now that I think about it I referred my friend to that site telling him how you could get all the latest ROMs and stuff. So after he downloaded one of them his computer started crashing before his eyes. Than he had to restart, so he lost everything. He still says his comp is giving him problems because of that incident. But now I know for sure it is because of that site. I downloaded allot of stuff from that site and it never gave me any problems. Should I delete all of the stuff I got from his site just to be on the safe side?

As far as I know at the moment, there have been no reports of it as of now. However before around January and February, there some reports of trojan's and viruses. All we are telling people is if they browse the website, keep their guards up. :o

;) Oh crap. Now that I think about it I referred my friend to that site telling him how you could get all the latest ROMs and stuff. So after he downloaded one of them his computer started crashing before his eyes. Than he had to restart, so he lost everything. He still says his comp is giving him problems because of that incident. But now I know for sure it is because of that site. I downloaded allot of stuff from that site and it never gave me any problems. Should I delete all of the stuff I got from his site just to be on the safe side?

Not all viruses and trojan will show themselves and destroy your computer. Sometimes they can work behind the scenes and track all your keystrokes and things you do on your computer and send it to a privately encyrpted email, other's can do other things.

Quite frankly, it's your decision, not ours, since it could also be from somewhere else.

just do a full system scan.also get a program called Pest patrol as this detects keyloggers and trojans etc